Picasso Museum & Gothic Guided Tour
This ticket is currently not available
This could be because:
- We have sold out
- New seasonal tickets are not yet available
In the meantime:
- Call us on 0800 223 0324
- Sign up to hear the latest news and offers:
Sign up for our newsletter
Discover the genius of Picasso's works and explore the vibrant streets and history of this captivating Barcelona district. A perfect blend of art and local life awaits on this enriching journey.
Our guide to Picasso Museum & Gothic Guided Tour
Start the visit with a one-hour guided walking tour through some of the city's attractions such as Arc de Triomf, Paseo del Born or the Basilica of Santa Maria del Mar.
Head towards the Born neighborhood, one of the oldest areas of Barcelona and one of the four neighborhoods that make up the Ciutat Vella district (historic center). Admire the exterior of the Basilica of Santa Maria del Mar that witnessed some of the most important historical episodes of the city.
The next and last stop of the tour is the Picasso Museum, the first and only created when he was still alive, where you can discover details of the artist's life and career. Appreciate the works of the painter and his artistic evolution through the collection made up of more than 3,500 works and the most complete in the world in works from his youth.
Once the guided tour finishes, you will be able to stay inside the museum for as long as you wish to admire all the works at your own pace.
About 2 hours
Terms and conditions
Terms and conditions for Picasso Museum & Gothic Guided Tour
- This tour operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately.
- Please note this activity includes walking long distances. Wear appropriate attire.
- The tour company reserves the right to change the itinerary or cancel the tour due to events being celebrated in the city or force majeure reasons.
- This tour is not recommended for children under 3 years old.
- English only (monolingual) tours are on a Wednesday & Friday (until end of October) and then Wednesdays only until March.
- English & Spanish option (Bilingual) are on Saturdays only throughout the year.
- Rucksacks are not allowed in the museum. If you do have one you will need to leave it at the box office to access the museum. It will be your responsibility to retrieve it after.
- Please check the schedule for the facilities you wish to visit at the site.
- Cancellation Policy: Free cancellations for bookings cancelled with the supplier 72 hours prior to the tour date. No refunds are given for cancellations made within 72 hours of tour date.