This ticket is currently not available
This could be because:
- We have sold out
- New seasonal tickets are not yet available
In the meantime:
- Call us on 0800 223 0324
- Sign up to hear the latest news and offers:
Sign up for our newsletter
Expect sensory overload as your mind/body/soul fight against every natural self preservatory urge. It takes a certain kind of person to jump from an aircraft into thin air.
Our guide to Queenstown Skydive
It takes courage! Harnessed by space age materials to an experienced qualified Jumpmaster, Queenstown is the birthplace of Tandem Skydiving in New Zealand.
Also known as the 'Adventure Capital of the World', Queenstown is the premium place to 'Jump out of a perfectly good Aeroplane'!
The flight to altitude will take you high above the Wakatipu basin, where you will have a birds eye view of our dramatic mountains and lakes.
You step out that aircraft door and for some 60 seconds you plummet towards the ground at 200kph, Terminal Velocity. The Jumpmaster will deploy the reinforced tandem canopy controlling your entire skydive.
Choose to skydive from any of the following altitudes and freefall at Terminal Velocity 200kph:
- 15,000ft - 60 seconds freefall
- 12,000ft - 45 seconds freefall
- 9,000ft - 25 seconds freefall
Daily. Does not operate on Christmas Day.
Flights run every half an hour from 7am to 2.30pm.
3 hours return.
Terms and conditions
Terms and conditions for Queenstown Skydive
- No age limits-however under 18 years require written consent from a parent or guardian.
- 100kg weight limit (220lbs).
- 18 years under requires written consent from a parent or guardian.
- Please be aware that skydiving is a very weather dependent activity and cancellations due to unsuitable weather conditions may occur, full refunds will be given if this occurs.
- You will be provided with a jumpsuit, hat, goggles and gloves, so all you need to wear are warm layers and flat shoes. If you wear glasses, goggles that fit over the top will be supplied.