Best of New York Electric Bike Tour
Dieses Ticket ist derzeit nicht verfügbar.
Dies kann sein weil:
- Die Tickets ausverkauft sind
- Die Tickets der neuen Saison noch nicht verfügbar sind
In der Zwischenzeit:
- Rufen Sie uns unter +49 (0)511-515 140 90
- Melden Sie sich für unseren Newsletter an, um keine Neuigkeiten oder Angebote zu verpassen
Explore the Manhattan Island of New York City on this comprehensive three-hour guided electric bike tour that takes you from Harlem, all the way down the Brooklyn Bridge, riding through iconic sites such as Central Park and the Hudson River Parkway. Start and end locations are different on this tour!
Unser Guide zu Best of New York Electric Bike Tour
New York City arguably has more great sights per mile than anywhere else in the world, so why not make the absolute most of it with a 3-hour, 9-mile bike adventure through the city that never sleeps?
Your guide, a highly-rated, professionally-licensed New York City tour guide, will take you on one of the most exciting rides of your life. Starting just below Central Park, the tour stops by Hudson Yards, the Highline, Wall Street and more! This ends downtown at the South Street Seaport, a historic neighborhood just below the Brooklyn Bridge. Riding on an electric bike gives you a boost as you explore this beautiful city.
There is so much to see in Manhattan. Let our tour guides give you a unique perspective of the city, combining excitement with education and adventure to form an unforgettable three hours. This tour of the city allows you to both see attractions and neighborhoods while stretching your legs.
Our tour is designed to be leisurely and allows you to enjoy the sights of the city like the Flatiron Building, Madison Square Park, the Intrepid, and where Captain Sully famously landed in the Hudson.
56 West 56th Street New York NY 10019
AGBs für Best of New York Electric Bike Tour
- All guests must be able to ride a bicycle on their own. Attachments for young children such as trailers and tag-a-longs are not allowed on this tour for the group’s safety.
- No guest under the age of 18 will be given a bike without an adult over the age of 18 present.
- Riders must be at least 16 to ride an eBike.
- There may be guests on this tour riding standard, non-electric bikes
- Please bring one government-issued photo ID to be retained as a deposit for all rentals and a credit card to be kept on file for the security of the bikes.
- Cancellation Policy: Free cancellations for bookings cancelled with the operator up to 72 hours before your chosen activity date. No refunds are given for cancellations made within 72 hours.
Häufig gestellte Fragen zu Best of New York Electric Bike Tour
How old do I have to be to be able to rent a bicycle?
If you are 18 or younger, one of your parents or a legal guardian will need to sign the Release from Liability form.
What kind of deposit is required for renting a bicycle?
A valid U.S. ID, foreign ID, or a credit card is an acceptable deposit.
What do I have to bring with me?
Dont forget a proper ID and your camera.
What should I wear?
Your outfit should be seasonally suitable. We also suggest that you dress in something comfy, not too loose, and closed-toe shoes.
Will I receive a helmet? A chain lock? A map of the park?
Yes we do, at no extra charge.