Amsterdam Canal One Hour Highlights Cruise
This ticket is currently not available
This could be because:
- We have sold out
- New seasonal tickets are not yet available
In the meantime:
- Call us on 1800 927 467
- Sign up to hear the latest news and offers:
Sign up for our newsletter
Discover the city's highlights!
A visit to Amsterdam in not complete without a cruise through the canals. Enjoy a leisurely 60-minute cruise through beautiful Amsterdam. Discover the history of the canals and marvel at the modern architecture of the eastern docklands.
Our guide to Amsterdam Canal One Hour Highlights Cruise
Experience Amsterdam from the water. Marvel at the cutting-edge architecture of the eastern docklands and soak-up the atmosphere of the historic ring of canals.
As you cruise through the unique UNESCO World Heritage canal district enjoy perfect views on the elegant merchants’ houses, the fabulous gables, beautiful churches, the iconic Magere Brug (Skinny Bridge) and much more!
Many buildings date from the sixteenth and seventeenth centuries, the so-called Golden Age. Trade flourished and this is reflected in the elaborately decorated facades.
Relax while the commentary entertains you with interesting stories about the canals, their bridges, the canal houses, and the houseboats.
This is a 'must do' attraction whilst visiting Amsterdam and offers a unique vantage point for fantastic photographs of this stunning city!
Terms and conditions
Terms and conditions for Amsterdam Canal One Hour Highlights Cruise
- Please note, when in Amsterdam you must redeem your voucher at the Tours & Tickets shop (Damrak 26) whereupon, you will book a specific time slot for your cruise. This must be done at least 24 hours before your planned visit and is subject to availability. A specific time slot can't be pre-booked until you redeem your voucher in Amsterdam.
- Cruises depart every 30 minutes from 9.30am to 9.00pm during the winter and between 9.00am - 10.00pm over the summer. Times subject to change.
- Children aged 3 and under travel free.
- Please note canal buses are not easily accessible for wheelchairs. A wheelchair lift is not available to customers and to access to the boat is via a set of stairs.
- Cancellation Policy: Free cancellations for bookings cancelled prior to your holiday departure date. No refunds are given for cancellations made post departure. Cancellations need to be requested in writing and must be confirmed by the supplier in writing (Lindbergh Tour and Travel).
Frequently Asked Questions for Amsterdam Canal One Hour Highlights Cruise
- Where do I collect my tickets for this experience? You will be sent a voucher for this experience. Please take your voucher to the tour operator located at Damrak no. 26 - here you are required to book a time slot for your cruise. The office is located just 300 meters from the Central Station.