Auckland Bridge Climb
This ticket is currently not available
This could be because:
- We have sold out
- New seasonal tickets are not yet available
In the meantime:
- Call us on 1800 927 467
- Sign up to hear the latest news and offers:
Sign up for our newsletter
Admire the stunning views of the bustling harbour and downtown Auckland as you scale the city's Harbour Bridge on this fun-filled adventure. With an expert guide leading the way, all you have to worry about is whether to look at your feet or focus on the spectacular views!
Our guide to Auckland Bridge Climb
On this exciting excursion you will travel up, under and around the 1,021 metre long bridge that links the North Shore of Auckland with the city and the southern suburbs.
Dubbed 'The Coathanger' by the city’s residents after it was opened in 1959, the bridge rises 67 metres above the Waitemata Harbour, providing stunning 360 degree views of the picturesque surroundings.
Auckland Bridge Climb is an unforgettable adventure that takes climbers under, around, up and over the historic Auckland Harbour Bridge.
Join your transfer vehicle at the SkyWalk and SkyJump Centre underneath the landing platform at the Sky Tower, corner of Victoria and Federal streets, to commence an Auckland Bridge Climb.
Lasting for 2.5 hours, this tour will have you wondering whether to look at your feet or focus on the spectacular views. And of course it also gets you up close and personal with the Bungy Jumping action. Custom engineered walkways provide a safe, stylish and enjoyable experience while gently curving arches ensure this easy-going walk is suitable for all ages.
Tour concludes approximately 2.5 hours pick up and drop off.
Terms and conditions
Terms and conditions for Auckland Bridge Climb
- For the safety of both yourself and other bridge users, no loose items are allowed with climbers on the bridge. This includes mobile phones, binoculars, cameras, video cameras, keys and wallets. Secure lockers are available to store any items you have with you.
- For safety reasons climbers must be over 7 years of age, weigh over 35kg and under 150kg, and be a minimum of 120cm in height.
- Under 16's must be accompanied by a parent or guardian over 18 years of age.
- Please dress comfortably and ensure you have rubber soled, closed footwear for the climb (which must be worn at all times). Wet weather gear will be provided if needed.
- All climbers must be well rested, hydrated and have recently eaten before commencing their activity.
- Cancellation Policy: Free cancellations for bookings cancelled prior to your holiday departure date. No refunds are given for cancellations made post departure.
Frequently Asked Questions for Auckland Bridge Climb
- What should I wear?
Please dress comfortably and ensure you have rubber soled, closed footwear for the climb (which must be worn at all times). Wet weather gear will be provided if needed.