Boggy Creek Orlando Airboat Ride
This ticket is currently not available
This could be because:
- We have sold out
- New seasonal tickets are not yet available
In the meantime:
- Call us on 1800 927 467
- Sign up to hear the latest news and offers:
Sign up for our newsletter
Looking for a unique Floridian Experience? Discover the wilderness of the Central Florida Everglades as you glide through the wetlands amongst Florida's native wildlife on an exciting airboat ride. For a limited time adults get to ride for the same price as kids - book today!!
Our guide to Boggy Creek Orlando Airboat Ride
Discover a more natural side of Orlando on an Airboat Ride at Boggy Creek Orlando.
Just a short drive from the main hotel locations in Orlando, Boggy Creek is a natural wonderland that is home to numerous animal species including the Florida Alligator and an airboat ride is the best way to view these amazing creatures up-close in their natural environment. Your 30-minute Orlando airboat ride starts with a leisurely cruise taking in sightings of exotic birds, turtles and the Florida alligator in their natural environment. Your pilot will then crank up the speed and you’ll fly like the wind travelling at speeds of up to 45 miles per hour into the swamps of the beautiful Central Everglades and between walls of tall grass.
Florida Airboat Rides operate daily, year round from 9.00am to 5.00pm.
Southport Road, Kissimmee. Boggy Creek is a 30-40 inute drive from International Drive.
The best time to see alligators is early in the morning (before 10.00am) during hot weather and later in the day in the cold.
Terms and conditions
Terms and conditions for Boggy Creek Orlando Airboat Ride
- You will receive an open-dated Florida Airboat Ride Ticket Voucher. The tours operate daily every thirty minutes from 9.00am to 5.00pm and there is no need to book a specific date in advance. Simply take your ticket voucher to the departure point on your chosen time/date.
- In colder months, tours are subject to weather conditions. In the event of a cancellation, you will be offered an alternative date. If this is not possible, please contact us on your return for a full refund.
- The airboats accommodate up to 17 persons.
Frequently Asked Questions for Boggy Creek Orlando Airboat Ride
What clothing should I wear?
We suggest dressing in warm clothes even in the warmer months. Life vests, hearing protection, safety glasses and all provided.
Can I take my camera?
Cameras and video equipment are at your own risk due to light spray.
What happens in the event of bad weather?
In colder months, tours are subject to weather conditions. In the event of a cancellation, you will be offered an alternative date. If this is not possible, please contact Attraction Tickets Direct for a full refund.