San Francisco CityPASS
4.8 stars: Based on 40 reviews via
This ticket is currently not available
This could be because:
- We have sold out
- New seasonal tickets are not yet available
In the meantime:
- Call us on 1800 927 467
- Sign up to hear the latest news and offers:
Sign up for our newsletter
This great value sightseeing ticket gives you entrance to four of the Bay Area’s must-see attractions including a Bay Cruise, Aquarium of the Bay and the amazing California Academy of Sciences among others.
Our guide to San Francisco CityPASS
Visit four of San Francisco’s most famous attractions for one low price and save up to 44% on the combined individual ticket prices.
The San Francisco CityPASS is valid for nine days from first use and CityPASS ticket holders can skip most main ticket lines.
Included Attractions as follows:
- Blue & Gold Fleet San FranciscoBay Cruise – Experience the best views of San Francisco Bay on this narrated hour long Bay Cruise. See the city's historic waterfront, cruise past the PIER 39 sea lions, enjoy unique views of underside of the Golden Gate Bridge and circumnavigate Alcatraz.
- California Academy of Sciences – a must-visit attraction! This amazing living building contains an aquarium, planetarium, and natural history museum. Enjoy close-up interaction with penguins and parrots, climb into the canopy of a living rainforest, and get an astronaut's view of your home planet.
Plus Your choice of:
- The Aquarium of the Bay – See the Bay’s most fascinating marine creatures as you walk along 300 feet of crystal clear tunnels. Here you can also touch live leopard sharks, bat rays, and an amazing variety of tide pool animals....OR.......
- The Walt Disney Family Museum - Find animation, innovation and inspiration through interactive galleries featuring films, music, artifacts, and a spectacular model of Disneyland. Explore Walt’s remarkable life story told through his own voice, family photographs and personal collections. Come experience the life story of the man behind the magic!
As well as a choice between:
- Exploratorium – This remarkable museum combines art, science and human perception into hundreds of entertaining and interactive exhibits. Explore the world of hands-on science and discover how the world works at this San Francisco favourite ....OR.....
- San Francisco Zoo & Gardens - Open 365 days a year, San Francisco Zoo & Gardens is home to more than 2,000 exotic, endangered and rescued animals in 100 acres of majestic and peaceful gardens nestled against the Pacific Ocean. In addition to animals, there is entertainment for the whole family to enjoy, including a historic steam train, a carousel, and a uniquely themed play zone area that will ignite the imagination of children of all ages.
You will receive a CityPass mobile ticket which you can present on your phone (or print it) for entry at each attraction
Average 4.8 out of 5 (40 customer reviews)
Good value --- enough right, survey is too long
Kenny Kane reviewed 28 Apr,2017
Sf city pass was particularly useful for muni travel around all parts of the city and entrance to many of the attractions in Golden gate park
Trusted Customer reviewed 16 Jul,2015
Very wheelchair accessible
Trusted Customer reviewed 17 Apr,2015
Very good value for money and also saves a lot of time in avoiding ticket queues.
Trusted Customer reviewed 05 Aug,2014
Terms and conditions
Terms and conditions for San Francisco CityPASS
- Your San Francisco CityPASS mobile ticket will be uploaded to your online order and you will receive an email when it is ready to download. Please note - If you ARE NOT travelling within the next 72 hours then it can take up to 7 days for your mobile tickets to be uploaded. If you ARE travelling within the next 72 hours then once you've made your booking please contact us by replying to your confirmation email or by calling our Customer Service team.
- The San Francisco CityPASS is activated the first time you use it and you have 9 days from this point to visit all five attractions
- There is no refund if you do not visit all five attractions
- You will receive an official San Francisco CityPASS mobile ticket - download this to your phone (recommended) or print out a copy. This is your ticket and contains all the information (addresses, times, processess, inclusions, etc.) required for use. Simply present it at each attraction you wish to visit for entry.
- CityPASS child tickets are priced for guests aged 4-11. However children aged 3 or less can purchase a ticket too if necessary. While many attractions offer children aged 3 or less free admission, some will still charge for a ticket/entry locally. Also, some will require the child to stand in the main ticket line to secure a free/discounted child’s ticket - a step you may be able to skip by having a Child CityPASS.
- Cancellation Policy: Once your ticket has been downloaded from your customer account, ticket is non-refundable.
- Your CityPass is valid for 9 days from first use.
Frequently Asked Questions for San Francisco CityPASS
- Will I receive tickets or vouchers for this product?
You will receive an official San Francisco CityPASS mobile ticket - download this to your phone (recommended) or print out a copy. This is your ticket and contains all the information (addresses, times, processess, inclusions, etc.) required for use. Simply present it at each attraction you wish to visit for entry.
- How long is the ticket valid for?
The San Francisco CityPASS is valid for a period of 9 days from the first time it is used. But you won't need that much time, because CityPASS focuses on a small group of top attractions, you can visit all of them on a weekend break without feeling rushed.
- Does a child aged 3 or less need a CityPASS?
CityPASS child tickets are priced for guests aged 4-11 however children aged 3 or less can use these tickets too if necessary. While many attractions offer children aged 3 or less free admission, some will still charge for a discounted price/ticket/entry locally. Also, some will require you to stand in the main ticket line in order to secure a free/discounted child’s ticket - a step you may be able to skip by having a Child CityPASS.