San Francisco CityPASS
5 stars: Based on 2 reviews via
This great value sightseeing ticket gives you entrance to four of the Bay Area’s must-see attractions plus unlimited use of the Muni transportation system for 3 days which includes the world famous cable cars. Attraction choices include a Bay Cruise, Aquarium of the Bay and the amazing California Academy of Sciences among others.
Our guide to San Francisco CityPASS
Visit four of San Francisco’s most famous attractions for one low price and save up to 42% on the combined individual ticket prices. Plus your San Francisco CityPASS also includes three days unlimited use of the San Francisco MUNI public transportation system including the famous cable cars – so you do not need to pay for transportation around the city!
The San Francisco CityPASS is valid for 9 days from first use and CityPASS ticket holders can skip most main ticket lines. Each CityPASS booklet is packed with useful information, such as a map, hours of operation, transportation information, contact information and insiders’ tips so you can get the most out of your stay.
Featured Attractions and Inclusions
- Muni & Cable Car 3-day Passport – 3 days unlimited use of the San Francisco Municipal Railway (MUNI) which offers transportation to all points of interest within San Francisco by both diesel and electric trolley buses, historic streetcars and the world famous Cable Cars. Given that a single one-way ride on a Cable Car costs $7 and a single one-way ride on a Muni bus costs $2.25, this offers you a great saving on travel.
- Blue & Gold Fleet Bay Cruise Adventure – Experience the best views of San Francisco Bay on this narrated hour long Bay Cruise. See the city's historic waterfront, cruise past the PIER 39 sea lions, enjoy unique views of underside of the Golden Gate Bridge and circumnavigate Alcatraz.
- California Academy of Sciences – a must visit attraction! This amazing living building contains an aquarium, planetarium, and natural history museum. Enjoy close-up interaction with penguins and parrots, climb into the canopy of a living rainforest, and get an astronaut's view of your home planet.
- Aquarium of the Bay – See the Bay’s most fascinating marine creatures as you walk along 300 feet of crystal clear tunnels. Here you can also touch live leopard sharks, bat rays, and an amazing variety of tide pool animals.
- Your choice of either: Exploratorium – This remarkable museum combines art, science and human perception into hundreds of entertaining and interactive exhibits. Explore the world of hands-on science and discover how the world works at this San Francisco favourite OR the San Francisco Museum of Modern Art (SFMOMA). SFMOMA is dedicated to making the art for our time a vital and meaningful part of public life. For that reason we assemble unparalleled collections, create exhilarating exhibitions, and develop engaging public programs. In all of these endeavors, we are guided by our enduring commitment to fostering creativity and embracing new ways of seeing the world
You will receive a CityPass ticket that can be easily exchanged at the first attraction you visit or at the San Francisco Visitor Information Centre. Once you have redeemed your ticket for the CityPASS ticket booklet, look for Skip-the Line-options to avoid long ticket lines.
Average 5 out of 5 (2 customer reviews)
Terms and conditions
Terms and conditions for San Francisco CityPASS
- The San Francisco CityPASS is activated the first time you use it and you have 9 days from this point to visit all 4 attractions. Your Muni & Cable Car 3-day Passport is also activated at this time.
- There is no refund if you do not visit all 4 attractions.
- You will be sent a San Francisco CityPASS ticket. This is easily exchanged for a CityPASS ticket booklet at the first attraction you visit. Once you have your CityPASS ticket booklet, you can skip-the-lines at all other attractions. Look for the San Francisco CityPASS line at the attraction box office or entrance.