Bollywood Parks Dubai Tickets
BOLLYWOOD PARKS™ Dubai Updates - Know Before You Go
- Pre-book your BOLLYWOOD PARKS™ Dubai Tickets to guarantee entry - anyone wishing to visit BOLLYWOOD PARKS™ Dubai MUST have a valid ticket to ensure entry; walk-up tickets are temporarily unavailable
- The capacity at each time parks, including rides, restaurants and shops is currently limited to allow for social distancing and to help ensure a safe and fun experience for all
- Face coverings and temperature checks will be required for all guests.
Bollywood comes to life at the first theme park of its kind in the world
For the first time ever, step into this spectacular world of Bollywood. With a Bollywood Parks Dubai Ticket, experience everything from cinematic rides and blockbuster attractions to extravagant live shows, fine dining and delicious Indian street food, all spread over 5 themed zones inspired by some of the greatest Bollywood movies.
Our guide to Bollywood Parks™ Dubai
Action, adventure, romance, comedy, music, dance, flavour and emotion. Bollywood Parks™ Dubai is a first of its kind theme park, showcasing the authentic Bollywood experience.
A celebration of Mumbai’s legendary film industry, Bollywood Parks Dubai recreates the Bollywood experience. Live, learn and experience the kaleidoscope world of Bollywood through themed attractions and rides spread across five zones. Get ready for an experience unlike any other at Bollywood Parks Dubai!
- Bollywood Boulevard - Lose yourself in an enthralling choice of entertainment, cafes, street-style food carts and shopping designed to dazzle and awe you. At Cinemagic, you will get a glimpse of the behind-the-scenes of a Bollywood movie production and a live family-friendly stage show, based on the blockbuster Bollywood movie 'Zindagi Na Milegi Dobara'. Share in the magic of filmmaking and post-production and may even get to be part of the action before moving on to the Crossroads stage. Hosting a medley of flamboyant song and dance performances, it will transport you back to the glorious decades of Bollywood. After a grand trip down memory lane and a glimpse into the dramatic world of India's legends, celebrate the monsoon rains at Cinema Circle. In this medley, dancers will perform rain dances under pouring rain to bring alive the significance of the rain sequences in songs and dances.
- Mumbai Chowk - Meet a little piece of Mumbai – the city of dreams, glamour and the home of Bollywood. Inspired by the modern classic Don, Mumbai Chowk brings alive the soul of Mumbai as you join the chase for the mafia boss in a fast-paced immersive 3D media tunnel ride.
- Rustic Ravine - Themed to represent the colourful Village landscape of Rural India, Rustic Ravine transports you to the authentic hustle and bustle of middle India. You will join Bhuvan and his team in a motion simulator-based ride that lets you play cricket against the British Raj from the superhit movie Lagaan before stepping right into a rural celebration of Champaner Carnival. Enjoy the sights and sounds of an Indian village and join in the exuberance of innocent joy as you enjoy rides on a Ferris wheel and the carousel.
- Royal Plaza - Visit a different era. An era of opulence and splendour unlike any other. The central attraction of the Royal Plaza, Rajmahal Theatre is not just the heart and soul of Bollywood Parks™ Dubai but an iconic landmark in itself. With several shows per week, this world-class venue will play host to the region’s first Broadway-style Bollywood musical.
- Bollywood Film Studios featuring Hall of Heroes - Meet your favourite Bollywood superheroes such as Krrish and RA.One. Join a thrilling 4D multi-sensory virtual ride to witness a battle for supremacy and enjoy panoramic views of India's spectacular landmarks and a front-row seat to the battle to save Earth from an alien invasion.
Bollywood Parks™ Dubai also features up to 20 live shows across seven stages: Rock On!!, Crossroads, Mumbai Express, Rangmanch, Stars on Steps, Cinema Circle and the iconic Rajmahal Theatre, an 850-seater venue that houses Broadway-style Bollywood musicals.
Dining is an integral part of the Bollywood Parks Dubai experience with everything from fine dining to Indian street food, capturing India’s mouth-watering culinary scene.
BOLLYWOOD PARKS™ Dubai Opening Hours (subject to change without notice)
Open daily from 12.00pm. Park closes at 9.00pm Saturday to Thursday 9.00pm on Friday.
Average 2 out of 5 (3 customer reviews)