LEGOLAND® Dubai Water Park One Day Ticket
4.4 stars: Based on 6 reviews via
LEGOLAND® Water Park is the only water park in the UAE designed just for kids aged 2-12 and their families, offering a day of splashtastic fun. Splash into a world of LEGO adventures with this open open-dated ticket that can be activated at anytime during your holiday.
Our guide to LEGOLAND® Dubai Water Park One Day Ticket
The LEGOLAND® Dubai Water Park One Day Ticket is perfect for families looking for flexibility during their stay in Dubai.
This open-dated ticket can be used anytime within six months from purchase date so you can choose the best day to splash into a to enjoy a world of LEGO adventures!
With over 20 LEGO® themed water slides and attractions - including both family and DUPLO® Wave Pools, raft, body and tube slides - there is something for everyone!
LEGOLAND® Dubai Water Park is the region's only water park designed for familiies with kids aged 2-12. It's where awesome awaits!
There are more than 20 water slides and attractions, each offering a different and fun-soaked experience:
- LEGO® Wave Pool - Catch a gentle wave or simply cool off in this LEGO® themed wave pool where the waves are just big enough for the whole family to enjoy.
- Build-A-Raft River - Who can build the biggest, best LEGO® raft? You can! Imagine, design and build your own unique LEGO vessel and float around the lazy river.
- DUPLO® Splash Safari - Toddlers will love this water play area with four “toddler sized” slides and larger than life LEGO® DUPLO® characters.
- Twin Chasers - Race each other on these double body slides shooting you into a wading area below... who will reach the bottom first? Wave Rider - Zoom your way down in this open body slide straight into the water below.
- Joker Soaker - A fun, interactive playground with slides offering something for every family member. Wade in the pool or enjoy a torrential downpour from a 300-gallon guaranteed to soak anyone in its path.
- Splash Out - Speed down the 60-foot drop of this open body slide and ‘splash out’ into the water below.
- Red Rush - The whole family can ride together in a family-sized raft down a 312-foot-long curving track on an 11-foot in diameter half pipe.
- LEGO® Slide Racers - This exhilarating ride consists of six mat slides where you can race against your friends. But be warned, it sure is wet and wild!
- Twist ‘N’ Spin - Spin down the slide on your own - or with a friend - on this double tube and enjoy endless twists and turns.
Terms and conditions
Terms and conditions for LEGOLAND® Dubai Water Park One Day Ticket
- LEGOLAND® Water Park will be conducting annual maintenance from 12th January and will re-open in March 2020. As a result, the Water Park will be closed during this period.
- You will receive an official gate-ready Dubai Parks and Resorts 1 Day/2 Park Ticket within 8 weeks of your departure date. Should you wish to receive your ticket earlier, please contact us. Please note your ticket will be valid for 6 months from the time we process your booking.
- This ticket gives you 1 (one) day admission to LEGOLAND® Water Park ONLY. Unless otherwise stated, tickets are not valid for separately ticketed events, performances or activities at LEGOLAND® Water Park or elsewhere within Dubai Parks & Resorts.
- All guests entering LEGOLAND® Water Park are subject to the rules and regulations of entry as displayed at the main entrance and within Guest Services.
- Height, weight, size and age restrictions and medical warnings apply to certain rides and attractions. These will be displayed at each relevant ride and attraction and made available from Guest Services.
- Children under the age of 12 must be accompanied by an adult aged 18 years or over.
- Children below 3 years old may enter the Parks free of charge and do not require a ticket.
- LEGOLAND® Water Park, in its absolute discretion, reserves the right to vary the opening and closing dates and times of the attractions and to close, remove or cancel all or any part of the rides, events or facilities within the attractions for any reason including, but not being limited to technical, health and safety and/or operational reasons or due to special events or private functions.
- Ticket does not include parking fees and parking is subject to availability.
- Outside food is not permitted in the Theme Parks. All bags, backpacks or packages may be inspected prior to entering the Theme Park.
- Parks, zones, attractions or entertainment may change operating hours, close due to refurbishing, capacity, weather, or special events, and may otherwise change or be discontinued without notice and without liability.
- All bookings for Dubai Parks And Resorts are final and subject to 100% cancellation fees.
Frequently Asked Questions for LEGOLAND® Dubai Water Park One Day Ticket
- How will I receive my tickets?
Your official gate-ready ticket will be available to download from your Customer Accounts within 8 weeks of your departure date. Upon arrival, simply scan the barcode at the gate for admission to the parks.
- Can I visit the other Dubai Parks and Resorts attractions with a LEGOLAND® Water Park 1 Day Anytime Ticket ?
LEGOLAND® Dubai, MOTIONGATE™ Dubai and Bollywood Parks™ Dubai all require their own admission ticket.
- Do children below 3 years require an admission ticket to visit LEGOLAND® Water Park?
There is a minimal fee for children under 3, which includes swimming diapers. This is paid locally.
- Is LEGOLAND® Water Park open all year round?
Yes, LEGOLAND Dubai and LEGOLAND Water Park are open 365 days per year.
- Does LEGOLAND® look after my kids while we are in the park?
LEGOLAND® is the perfect place for a day out with the family. The whole park is family friendly and most rides can be enjoyed by the children and their parents together. The park does not offer services to look after children.
- What type of restaurants are there?
There are numerous dining options from kiosks to buffets offering a variety family friendly menu items. Indoor and outdoor seating are available at the majority of our restaurants.