Manchester City Football Tickets
5 stars: Based on 1 reviews via
This ticket is currently not available
This could be because:
- We have sold out
- New seasonal tickets are not yet available
In the meantime:
- Call us on 1800 927 467
- Sign up to hear the latest news and offers:
Sign up for our newsletter
With Manchester City looking to build a long-term footballing dynasty, don't miss this opportunity to see the Sky Blues, the current Premier League champions, in action. Your tickets boast excellent views, padded seats and access to the 93:20 Lounge.
Our guide to Manchester City Football Tickets
It wasn't too long ago that Man City were spiralling down the leagues and living in the comprehensive shadow of their illustrious neighbours... but how times have changed.
These days, already a perennial presence at the summit of the Premier League and in domestic cup finals, it would be no surprise if The Citizens add a European Cup to their ever-growing resume over the next few years.
Full list of inclusions
- Premium padded seats
- Located in the long side/curve section of the stadium (Block 209/210 or similar)
- Access to stadium lounge
- Cash bar and food outlets
- Complimentary match programme
With these tickets you can watch them dismantle their opposition from the comfort of a premium padded seat situated in an ideal part of the stadium.
What's more, you will also enjoy access to the 93:20 lounge - named after Sergio Aguero's iconic league winning goal in the dying seconds of the 2011/12 season - where there is a cash bar and a selection of food outlets to recharge the batteries.
All fixtures are subject to dates changes and kick-off times for the purposes of television coverage, participation in other competitions etc. Unless specifically stated, games can kick off at various time between 12.30pm and 8.00pm. However, it is strongly recommended to check an up-to-date official Premier League fixture list before booking as tickets are non refundable.
- August 17 – Tottenham Hotspur 17:30
- August 31 - Brighton & Hove Albion 15:00
- September 21 - Watford 15:00
- October 5 - Wolves 15:00
- October 26 - Aston Villa 12:30
- November 2 - Southampton 15:00
- November 23 - Chelsea 17:30
- December 7- Manchester United 17:30
- December 21 - Leicester City 17:30
- December 29 - Sheffield United 18:00
- January 1 - Everton 17:30
- January 18 - Crystal Palace 15:00
- February 9 - West Ham United 16:30
- March 1 - Arsenal 14:00
- March 14 - Burnley 15:00
- April 5 - Liverpool 16:30
- April 18 - Newcastle United 15:00
- May 2 - Bournemouth
- May 17 - Norwich City
Selected match days - see calendar.
Varies - see calendar.
Average 5 out of 5 (1 customer reviews)
Terms and conditions
Terms and conditions for Manchester City Tickets
- All fixtures are subject to dates changes and kick-off times for the purposes of television coverage or participation in European competition. Unless specifically stated, day time games can kick off at 12.30pm, 1.30pm, 3.00pm, 4.00pm and 5.30pm while evening games kick off at 7.45pm or 8.00pm. However, it is strongly recommended to check an official Premier League fixture list before booking as tickets are non refundable in the event of a kick off time being changed due to TV schedules, fixture congestion etc.
- In the case of match postponement at very short notice due to bad weather or industrial action tickets will be valid for the new date, or a full refund will be available less an admin fee per ticket.
- Maximum of six tickets per booking.
- Seats are guaranteed to be sat together in a minimum of pairs; i.e. if there are four guests, they may be split into 2 x twos.
- There is no dress code required to use these tickets although opposition shirts are not permitted.
- Your official E-ticket will be uploaded to your customer account 5-7 days before kick off. Please print this out as you will need a paper copy in order to enter the ground.
- Cancellation Policy: All sales are final. This ticket cannot be cancelled, refunded, exchanged or used in conjunction with any other offer. Please keep your ticket safe as, if this is lost, it cannot be replaced.
Frequently Asked Questions for Manchester City Tickets
- How do I get my tickets?
Your official E-ticket will be uploaded to your customer account 5-7 days before kick off. Please print this out as you will need a paper copy in order to enter the ground.
- Is food and drink included with my ticket?
No, however you have access to a lounge where food and drink is available to purchase.