Visit up to 6 Amazing Attractions and save up to £100 with Merlin's Magical London Ticket
Save up to £100 on admission to London's top attractions. Plus have the flexibility to use your tickets over a 90-day period!Click here
It's goodbye Wembley, hello spectacular new 62,000-seater stadium for Tottenham Hotspur and we have two categories of ticket available for Harry Kane & Co's 2019/20 Premier League home games. With the team expected to compete on all fronts, the new season should be a cracker!
Our guide to Tottenham Hotspur Football Tickets
While it's not the White Hart Lane of old, Tottenham's new stadium, built on the site of their famous previous ground, looks incredible and the atmosphere promises to be electric.
What's more, under the watchful stewardship of Mauricio Pochettino and with England's World Cup hero Harry Kane leading the way, on the pitch Spurs should be a force to be reckoned with.
Travel Club Lounge Corner Ticket
- Premium seating Tier 3, North East corner location
- Travel Club Lounge
- Blocks 312/313
- E-tickets - sent 3-5 days prior to the game
- Includes grazing menu buffet served pre-match in stadium lounge
- Complimentary half time drink
- Match day ex-players to visit ( subject to availability )
- Complimentary match program
- No dress code ( no away / opposition colours )
All fixtures are subject to dates changes and kick-off times for the purposes of television coverage, participation in other competitions etc. Unless specifically stated, games can kick off at various time between 12.30pm and 8.00pm. However, it is strongly recommended to check an up-to-date official Premier League fixture list before booking as tickets are non refundable.
- August 10 – Aston Villa: 17:30
- August 25 - Newcastle United 16:30
- September 14 - Crystal Palace 15:00
- September 28 - Southampton 15:00
- October 19 - Watford 15:00
- November 9 - Sheffield United 15:00
- November 30 - Bournemouth 15:00
- December 7 - Burnley 15:00
- December 22 - Chelsea 16:30
- December 26 - Brighton & Hove Albion 12:30
- January 11 - Liverpool 17:30
- January 22 - Norwich City 19:30
- February 2 - Manchester City 16:30
- March 1 - Wolves 14:00
- March 15 - Manchester United 16:30
- March 20 - West Ham United 20:00
- April 11 - Everton 17:30
- April 26 - Arsenal 16:30
- May 9 - Leicester City
Terms and conditions
Terms and conditions for Tottenham Hotspur Football Tickets
- All fixtures are subject to dates changes and kick-off times for the purposes of television coverage or participation in European competition. Unless specifically stated, day time games can kick off at 12.30pm, 1.30pm, 3.00pm, 4.00pm and 5.30pm while evening games kick off at 7.45pm or 8.00pm. However, it is strongly recommended to check an official Premier League fixture list before booking as tickets are non refundable in the event of a kick off time being changed due to TV schedules, fixture congestion etc.
- In the case of match postponement at short notice due to bad weather or industrial action tickets will be valid for the new date or a full refund will be available less an admin fee per ticket.
- Maximum of six tickets per booking.
- Seats are guaranteed to be sat together in a minimum of pairs; i.e. if there are four guests, they may be split into 2 x twos.
- There is no dress code required to use these tickets although opposition shirts are not permitted.
- Children and families are welcome.
- Your official E-ticket will be uploaded to your customer account 3-5 days before kick off. Please print this out as you will need a paper copy in order to enter the ground.
- Cancellation Policy: All sales are final. This ticket cannot be cancelled, refunded, exchanged or used in conjunction with any other offer. Please keep your ticket safe as, if this is lost, it cannot be replaced.
Frequently Asked Questions for Tottenham Hotspur Football Tickets
- How do I collect my tickets?
Your official E-ticket will be uploaded to your customer account 3-5 days before kick off. Please print this out as you will need a paper copy in order to enter the ground.