1 Day PortAventura Ticket
4.6 stars: Based on 11 reviews via
This ticket is currently not available
This could be because:
- We have sold out
- New seasonal tickets are not yet available
In the meantime:
- Call us on 1800 927 467
- Sign up to hear the latest news and offers:
Sign up for our newsletter
Enjoy a day of thrilling rides, soaking flumes and colourful shows at PortAventura World with this easy-to-use PortAventura One Day Ticket.
Our guide to 1 Day PortAventura Ticket
Enjoy a full day at Europe's premier theme park with a PortAventura One Day Ticket. With your ticket in hand you can go straight through the gate on arrival and start exploring the six themed lands that make up PortAventura Park.
Head to Mediterrània and tackle the exciting Furius Baco. Reaching speeds of 135 kilometres per hour, this amazing coaster twists and turns through trenches and tunnels and takes you across the spectacular PortAventura lake.
If you are looking for more thrills, enter China and test your nerves on the 8-loop Dragon Khan which reaches speeds of over 70mph or scale the heights of Shambhala, the tallest and fastest rollercoaster in Europe.
Angkor transports you to the Lost Kingdom of Cambodia for an exciting interactive river adventure that the whole family is sure to enjoy. Board your boat at the temple and embark on a spectacular journey through the jungle, using your water cannon to shoot at the pythons, monkeys and tigers so that your boat can freely pass through.
For children, PortAventura Park offers rides to guarantee a fantastic time such as the Canoes small boat circuit, the lively stroll through Los Potrillos or the fascinating Coco Piloto where you will fly a fun aeroplane, soaring high above SésamoAventura.
Shows are the second biggest attraction to PortAventura theme park, and there is a wide variety throughout the day from precise acrobatics to card tricks and magicians, everyone will enjoy.
Terms and conditions
Terms and conditions for 1 Day PortAventura Ticket
- PortAventura Park is open daily from 27th March to 8th November 2020; on Saturdays and Sundays from the 14th November to 20th December 2020 and daily from the 21st December 2020 to 10th January 2021. Gates normally open at 10.00am.
- Tickets are only valid for the date selected and cannot be used on any other date.
- You will be sent an official gate-ready PortAventura Ticket not a voucher ensuring minimum fuss when you arrive. There is nothing to redeem and you simply go straight through the gate on arrival.
- Gate normally opens at 10.00am, but opening hours may change without prior notice and you are advised to check before your visit date.
- Tickets are not valid for Ferrari Land or Costa Caribe Aquatic Park.
- Height and age restrictions apply on certain rides.
- Children aged 0-3 years (inclusive) go free and no ticket is required.
- Cancellation Policy: Tickets can be cancelled for free until they are downloaded from your customer account. Once tickets have been downloaded, ticket is non-refundable.
Frequently Asked Questions for 1 Day PortAventura Ticket
- How do I get my PortAventura One Day Tickets?
Your official PortAventura ticket will be uploaded to your online order, and you will receive an email when they are ready to download. Since these are official barcoded tickets, there is nothing to redeem locally and you simply go straight through the gate on arrival.
- Do I need a Port Aventura Ticket for an infant?
Children aged 0-3 (inclusive) enter Port Aventura Park free and no ticket is required. Please note that there are height restrictions on many of the rides.