Learn to make Pizza & Gelato
This ticket is currently not available
This could be because:
- We have sold out
- New seasonal tickets are not yet available
In the meantime:
- Call us on 1800 927 467
- Sign up to hear the latest news and offers:
Sign up for our newsletter
Fun for the whole family!
Learn to make pizza and gelato just like the Italians do! This chef-led class will introduce you to the history of these glorious Italian creations before you enjoy a dinner of the delicacies that you've just prepared.
Our guide to Learn to make Pizza & Gelato
With a professional pizza chef (known as a pizzaiolo) showing you the way, you will learn how to bake incredibly tasty pizzas before moving on to the mouth-watering world of ice cream.
Let's start with the main: discover how to make tender, flexible yeast dough that stretches to almost paper-thinness, as well as the trick for a flavourful-yet-light tomato sauce.
Even if you bake pizza in your own oven, these techniques are universal and using them really makes a difference. Make your very own pizza - stretch it, sauce it, bake it, slice it. This will be the best pizza you ever tasted, and you made it yourself!
After the savoury course, it’s time to discover the secrets of the world's most-loved dessert! Your chef will explain why gelato remains Italy's favorite dessert while giving an insight into the gelato culture that continues to grow.
Finally, enjoy a presentation and tasting of many of the flavours used in gelato making. You will learn about the development and application of natural colours, heating and freezing techniques and their effects on different ingredients.
Nov to Feb: daily except Sunday. From March to October: daily every day at 3pm and 6pm.
Terms and conditions
Terms and conditions for Learn to make Pizza & Gelato
- Please note, it is your responsibiliy to inform us of any food intolerance or allergy in advance.
- This tour includes a short walking section for approximately 10 minutes.
- Children under 18 must be accompanied by an adult.
- This tour operates rain or shine.
- Cancellation Policy: Tickets can be cancelled for free up to your holiday departure date. No refunds are given after this time.