If you’re heading to Walt Disney World Resort in Florida soon, a MagicBand makes for a fantastic addition to your holiday.
Star Wars: Galaxy’s Edge MagicBand
This month, when you purchase a 2020 Disney’s Ultimate Ticket or Disney Combo Ticket, you’ll also receive an exclusive Star Wars: Galaxy’s Edge MagicBand. PLUS when you book a Disney’s 14-Day Ultimate Ticket, you’ll also get 14 Park Days for the Price of 7! Click here to see this limited-time offer.
This handy device is your gateway for exploring all that the Disney Parks have to offer, and can be used as your admission (with valid ticket), and even as a way to capture photos taken throughout the Parks.
So, how do you link your Walt Disney World Ticket to your MagicBand?
- First, you’ll need to create or sign into your My Disney Experience account, or download the My Disney Experience app on your phone.
- Next, you’ll need to link your tickets to your MyDisneyExperience account, which you can do by inputting the reference number.
- Once you’ve logged in and linked your tickets, if using the App click on the option that says “MagicBands & cards”. If using a desktop, scroll down and click the button that says “Link a MagicBand or card”.
- Once here, all you have to do is follow the on-screen instructions, which will ask you to input the serial number which can be found on the back of your exclusive MagicBand.
- Once this is done, your MagicBand will be linked to your account and will allow you to enter the Disney Parks (with valid admission), check-in at Disney FastPass+ entrances and much more.
That’s it - you're good to go! Everything can be tracked and viewed via the My Disney Experience app, while you’re enjoying your magical Walt Disney World holiday.
You can use your MagicBand to…
Enter the Disney Parks (with valid admission)
Check in at FastPass+ entrances
Connect Disney PhotoPass images to your account
©Disney © & ™ Lucasfilm Ltd