Bateaux London River Thames Cruises
Escape the hustle and bustle of London's busy streets and enjoy a relaxing cruise with picture-book views along the historic River Thames as you tuck into a delicious meal. Conveniently departing from Victoria embankment, get ready for an unforgettable afternoon.
Our guide to Bateaux London River Thames Cruises
Enjoy wonderful views of the famous London skyline and world-famous sights as you sail along the River Thames on this relaxing cruise which includes a tasty lunch with tea and coffee.
Setting off from Embankment Pier at Victoria, keep your eyes peeled for many of London’s famous sites including the Tower of London, Houses of Parliament, London Eye, Tate Modern and world-famous Tower Bridge.
What's more, as your journey progresses, informative and well balanced, stories of London's rich history are relayed through audio commentary and interspersed with gentle background music to enhance the lunch cruise experience.
There are three options to choose from:
- Lunch Cruise - *Not currently operating*
- Dinner Cruise - Enjoy a mouth-watering 3-course meal - available on Friday and Saturday evening only. Live music throughout. Three different levels of service to choose from.
- Sunday Lunch Jazz Cruise - Traditional Sunday lunch accompanied by a live jazz band. Option to upgrade to 'Classic Plus' to further enhance your experience on the Thames.
- Children: Kids aged 3+ years are welcome onboard the Lunch Cruise and the Sunday Lunch Jazz Cruise and will be served a 2-course set menu (main & dessert).
- Your Vessel: The beautiful Glass Room and River Room boats boast exceptional views of the passing scenery. With chic nautical interiors by Tom Dixon’s Design Studio, these are classic vessels with a modern twist.
- Departure Point: Embankment Pier, Victoria Embankment, WC2N 6NU.
- Dress Code: Smart casual attire is suggested.
Average 5 out of 5 (2 customer reviews)