Buckingham Palace with Hop-on Hop-off London Bus Tour 24 hr Ticket
This ticket is currently not available
This could be because:
- We have sold out
- New seasonal tickets are not yet available
In the meantime:
- Call us on 1800 927 467
- Sign up to hear the latest news and offers:
Sign up for our newsletter
Experience the immense beauty of London with this excellent package that includes tickets to one of the city’s most iconic landmarks combined with the freedom to explore the city.
Our guide to Buckingham Palace with Hop-on Hop-off London Bus Tour 24 hr Ticket
The stunning royal residence of Buckingham Palace is a definite must-see on any trip to London. An incredible 19 State Rooms are open to the public, free to explore and filled with some of the most beautiful pieces from The Royal Collection – see priceless art works and ancient sculptures, delicate pottery, set beside antique English and French furniture.
The Palace Gardens are home to about 30 different species of bird and are often described as a ‘walled oasis in the middle of London’. Take a relaxing stroll through some of the 42 acres of idyllic greenery, a truly wonderful part of the visit.
After the palace, explore the wonderful sights of London with a hop-on hop-off open-top bus tour. Enjoy the freedom to see everything London has to offer – jump on and off at your leisure over the course of two days.
With 70 stops, across four routes that cover all the main tourist points in London, see the most iconic of London landmarks such as Big Ben, The London Eye, The Houses of Parliament, Tower Bridge, Westminster Abbey and The Tower of London.
With the purchase of a 24 Hour Hop on Hop off Bus tour, you will also enjoy a FREE Walking Tour and River Thames Boat Ride!
Free Walking Tour
Exploring London on foot is one of the best ways to see the city on ground level! Led by an experienced guide, discover the Royal Family’s favourite places in the capital or see where The Beatles worked and played.
Choose from the following Walking Tours:
The Royal Walking Tour including the Changing of the Guards
The Beatles London Walking Tour
Free 24hr River Thames Hop-on Hop-off Boat Ride
Enjoy an enthralling sightseeing cruise along the heart of London’s River Thames with this hop-on hop-off boat ride. Departing from Westminster and taking you to St Katharine’s Pier, you’ll get to soak in panoramic views of the capital’s most iconic landmarks for a sightseeing experience like no other! Discover fascinating facts as you cruise with live commentary from the captain and multimedia guides available via your Smartphone in Spanish, Chinese, English, French, German and Italian. Tickets are valid for 24 hours (unlimited usage within this time) so you can see the best of London at your own leisure!
Buckingham Palace Opening Details (subject to change)
Monday 27th July 2020 until 4th October 2020
Golden Tours Victoria Visitor Centre, 4 Fountain Square, 123-151 Buckingham Palace Road, London, SW1W 9SH.
Daily 27 July 2020 to 4 October 2020. 10.00am. Entrance to the palace 10.45am.
Terms and conditions
Terms and conditions for Buckingham Palace with Hop-on Hop-off London Bus Tour 24 hr Ticket
- Please note - If you ARE NOT travelling within the next 72 hours then it can take up to 7 days for your tickets to be uploaded. If you ARE travelling within the next 72 hours then once you've made your booking please contact us by replying to your confirmation email or by calling our Customer Service team.
- All customers must visit the Golden Tours Visitor Centre in Victoria (check-in time 10am/ departure 10:15am), to collect your tickets for Buckingham Palace. You will then be escorted by a member of Golden Tours staff to Buckingham Palace, where you will be able to enter the Palace at 10:45am.
- Once confirmed, tickets are non-changeable and non-refundable.
- Buckingham Palace tickets cannot be converted into a 1-Year Pass.
- For safety reasons, pushchairs are not permitted in the State Rooms. They must be checked in and reclaimed at the exit. Baby-carriers are available for loan.
- Clients that require mobility access must book directly with Buckingham Palace.
- It is recommended customers should arrive 15 minutes before their scheduled timeslot. Some queuing at the entrance is still possible.
- A one-way system operates along the entire visitor route for safety reasons.
- Use of mobile phones are permitted in the Palace garden. Mobile phones must be switched off elsewhere on the visitor route.
- Photography is not permitted inside Buckingham Palace.
- Please note this is not a guided tour.
- Free River Thames boat ride. Valid for 24 hours from when you first hop-on the boat. Unlimited usage within the 24 hours. Only to be used between Westminster Pier and St Katharine’s Pier.