The lastminute.com London Eye Champagne Experience with Fast Track Admission
This ticket is currently not available
This could be because:
- We have sold out
- New seasonal tickets are not yet available
In the meantime:
- Call us on 1800 927 467
- Sign up to hear the latest news and offers:
Sign up for our newsletter
The Champagne Experience at The lastminute.com London Eye is a great way to treat someone you love or to make your visit a bit more special. Enjoy priority boarding and a glass of Pommery Brut Royal Champagne whilst taking in the spectacular 360-degree views from the world's tallest observation wheel.
Our guide to The lastminute.com London Eye Champagne Experience with Fast Track Admission
The lastminute.com London Eye is the world's tallest observation wheel, standing at 135 metres tall on the South Bank of the River Thames. A flight on the lastminute.com London Eye will give you, on a clear day, 40-kilometre panoramic views of London. Your Champagne Experience includes priority fast-track boarding to your capsule.
Once onboard, you will receive a cold glass of sparkling Pommery Brut Royal Champagne to enjoy during your 30-minute flight. From your capsule, you will get to see many of London's most famous landmarks such as Buckingham Palace, Houses of Parliament Trafalgar Square, St Paul's Cathedral, The Tower of London to name just a few. Your capsule is completely enclosed and climate-controlled to ensure you have the most enjoyable experience, whatever the weather.
If you have a moment before your flight, be sure to enjoy The London Eye 4D Cinema Experience, a revolutionary film that adds a new dimension to the visitor experience and gives a new vision of the city which is both emotional and entertaining.
Daily. Closed 25th December and for annual maintenance in January.
Open from 11am.
30 minute flight.
Terms and conditions
Terms and conditions for The lastminute.com London Eye Champagne Experience with Fast Track Admission
- Children 15 years and younger must be accompanied by a guardian 18 years and older
- Children aged 3 and below go free.
- No more than THREE infant tickets (0-2 years) can be purchased in one transaction.
- The lastminute.com London Eye is open daily, from 10.00am. Closing times vary throughout the year.
- Opening times are subject to change without notice.
- All guests in the group must be from the same household. Face Masks will be required during your experience. All tickets must be purchased in the same order.
- You can change your London Eye visit date up to 5 times if your plans change, with the flexibility to move your London Eye visit to any time before the end of 2021.
- Cancellation Policy: Once booked and confirmed this ticket is non-refundable.
Frequently Asked Questions for The lastminute.com London Eye Champagne Experience with Fast Track Admission
- How do I receive my London Eye tickets?
Your gate-ready London Eye ticket will be available to download as soon as your London Eye booking is paid. All you need to do is present your London Eye ticket on your smartphone or print your ticket in advance and show the printout on arrival at the London Eye.
- Can I change my London Eye visit date?
London Eye tickets can be amended up to 5 times with the flexibility to choose a new date up to the end of 2021. If your plans change and you need to amend your London Eye tickets, simply click on the booking link found on your London Eye ticket and amend your visit to a new date/time.