Madrid Bike Tour
This ticket is currently not available
This could be because:
- We have sold out
- New seasonal tickets are not yet available
In the meantime:
- Call us on 1800 927 467
- Sign up to hear the latest news and offers:
Sign up for our newsletter
The perfect way to explore the beautiful city of Madrid!
Whether travelling alone or with friends, this bike tour is a great way of seeing Madrid's abundance of sights with a knowledgeable English-speaking guide giving you useful tips and advice along the way.
Our guide to Madrid Bike Tour
Get to know Madrid's 'must see' places and also some spots away from the typical tourist route whilst travelling in a healthy and relaxed manner!
After getting allocated your 'machine', your guide will introduce you to the heart of the city via cycling paths, pedestrian zones and parks.
Get ready to explore many of Madrid's most important sights including Templo de Debod, Royal Theatre, Royal Palace, Almudena Cathedral, Plaza de la Paja, Town Square, Plaza Mayor (Main Square), Puerta del Sol, St. Ann´s Square, Paseo del Prado, Prado Museum, Retiro Park, Alcala Gate, Cibeles Square and more.
Of course there will be a few stops to take some photos and for a drink and at the end of the tour you'll be left with a feeling that youve seen the sights and got to know a bit about Madrid, while having a fun, entertaining and social experience.
Terms and conditions
Terms and conditions for Madrid Bike Tour
- Please be at the meeting point 15 minutes before the tour begins.
- It is recommended to wear comfortable clothing and shoes as per the weather of the day. Rain ponchos are available should they be needed.
- Tour is available only weather permitting. If cancelled due to poor weather, you will be given the option of an alternative date or full refund.
- Children under 14 are not allowed on this tour.
- Cancellation Policy: Free cancellations for bookings cancelled prior to your holiday departure date. No refunds are given for cancellations made post departure.
Frequently Asked Questions for Madrid Bike Tour
- How many people will be on this tour?
Tour numbers are limited to a maximum of 20 people