SAVE with our Exclusive New York Combos!
The cheapest way to experience the most iconic, must-do New York attractions. Plus get FREE gifts when you book today.More info
New York Jazzy Champagne Brunch Cruise
Fun and scenic, the Jazzy Brunch Cruise is the best-kept brunch secret in NYC. Experience breathtaking views of the iconic Big Apple skyline from the water on a 2-hour champagne and brunch cruise. Live music, good food and incredible scenery... what more do you want?!
Our guide to New York Jazzy Champagne Brunch Cruise
Treat yourself to a fabulous cruise along the New York waterfront on this 2-hour brunch aboard a state-of-the-art luxury yacht.
Enjoy a glass of bubbly as you savour the beautiful New York skyline and then tuck into a bountiful brunch buffet of classic breakfast favourites as well as chef-selected specialties, accompanied by free-flowing mimosas.
The cruise route takes you past iconic landmarks such as the Statue of Liberty, Brooklyn Bridge and the Empire State Building.
Combined with a live world-class jazz band and award-winning onboard DJ, you’ll never look back at the traditional land-locked brunch spots again!
Sample Buffet Brunch Menu (subject to change)
- HOT: Omelette Station, Eggs Benedict with Hollandaise Sauce, Vegetable Frittata, French Toast, Bacon, Turkey Sausage, Potato, Oatmeal, Waffle with Whip Cream and Syrup, Bread Pudding, Chef’s Choice Rice, Chef’s Choice Pasta, Boneless Breast of Lemon Chicken.
- CARVING STATION: Turkey, Ham.
- COLD: Assorted Chef’s Selection Salad, Chef’s Selection Green Salad, Tomato, Basil, and Mozzarella Salad, Tomato and Cucumber Salad, Poached Salmon, Nova and Capers, Mini Bagels, Croissants, Assorted Scones, Danishes, Mini Donuts, Muffins, Fruit Platter, Yogurt Parfait, Strawberries.
- DESSERT STATION: Assorted Seasonal Dessert, Passed - Chocolate Chip Cookies, Flourless Cake.
Terms and conditions
Terms and conditions for New York Jazzy Champagne Brunch Cruise
- Free cancellations for bookings cancelled with the supplier 48 hours prior to the tour date. No refunds are given for cancellations made within 48 hours of tour date
- Please arrive promptly as the boat will not wait for late arrivals.
- New York casual attire is recommended, such as khaki pants and collared shirts. Ladies, have fun with it! No shorts, tank tops, flip flops, or gym shoes.
Frequently Asked Questions for New York Jazzy Champagne Brunch Cruise
- What is the dress code?
New York casual attire is recommended, such as khaki pants and collared shirts. Ladies, have fun with it! No shorts, tank tops, flip flops, or gym shoes.