The Kite Runner on Broadway
This ticket is currently not available
This could be because:
- We have sold out
- New seasonal tickets are not yet available
In the meantime:
- Call us on 1800 927 467
- Sign up to hear the latest news and offers:
Sign up for our newsletter
A spell-bounding novel arrives on Broadway!
The Kite Runner, one of the best-loved and most highly acclaimed novels is brought to life! This beautifully told tale will have you on the edge of your seat as you follow an unforgettable journey of a man born in Afghanistan whose life is haunted by his failure to protect his childhood friend. A captivating production, full of courage, hope, love and joy!
Our guide to The Kite Runner on Broadway
The Kite Runner is a powerful play of friendship that follows one man’s journey to confront his past and find redemption. Afghanistan is a divided country and two childhood friends are about to be torn apart.
It’s a beautiful afternoon in Kabul and the skies are full of the excitement and joy of a kite flying tournament. But neither of the boys can foresee the incident which will change their lives forever.
Told across two decades and two continents, The Kite Runner is an unforgettable journey of redemption and forgiveness, and shows us all that we can be good again.
Theatre: The Hayes Theater, 240 West 44 Street, New York, NY 10036
Audience: Suitable for ages 13+. Children under 4 are not permitted in the theatre
Duration: 2 hours and 40 minutes, including intermission
Seat Location: Depending on which option is booked, seats are guaranteed in certain sections of the theatre. Seats are allocated by the box office at the time of booking on a best available seat basis. Book early for the best seats!
Terms and conditions
Terms and conditions for The Kite Runner on Broadway
- Covid policies at the theatre: All guests are encouraged to wear a mask in the theatre to protect themselves and others, but it is no longer required.
- All Broadway tickets are guaranteed in the section of the theatre selected when booking with seats allocated by the box office at the time of booking on a best available seat basis.
- All New York Broadway Theatre bookings will be seated together.
- You will receive an instant information voucher confirming your reservation, the performance time, the theatre location, plus all other important details relating to your New York theatre tickets.
- Digital tickets will be emailed directly closer to the performance date. Simply present your digital Broadway ticket(s) on your smartphone for admission to the show (or print a copy of your tickets if not in possession of a smartphone).
- Children under 4 are not permitted in the theatre
- *Cancellation Policy: Free cancellations for bookings cancelled more than 8 days prior to the show date. No refunds are given for cancellations made within 8 days of the show date.
Frequently Asked Questions for The Kite Runner on Broadway
How will I receive my Broadway Tickets?
Digital tickets will be emailed directly prior to the show date. Simply present your Broadway digital ticket(s) on your smartphone on arrival at the theatre for admission to the show (or print a copy of your tickets if not in possession of a smartphone).
Can I cancel or amend my reservation?
Yes. Our Broadway Tickets can be cancelled or amended up to 8 days before the booked show date. Unfortunately, amendments or cancellations are not possible within 8 days of the performance.