Orlando ATV Driving Experience
ATVs, Quads bikes, 4-wheelers...call them what you will, but the experience is the same - a thrilling off road adventure! And where better to do this than in the Sunshine state on 220 acres of tracks and trails especially designed for novice and experts alike. Twisted sandy trails and grassy tracks through wetland areas makes this one of the most exciting off road rides.
Our guide to Orlando ATV Experience
Experience the thrill of riding an ATV along an exciting dirt trail that winds and twists over sandy humps and grass banks and will appeal to both first time riders and those looking for a more extreme experience.
The fat ATV wheels and low centre of gravity means that by the end of your 80 minute session even a novice can get very adventurous, racing up and down the specially created track.
Your session begins with a safety briefing and instruction session from an expert guide and receive all the necessary safety equipment - helmet, gloves and goggles.
Then, it's green for go! The ATV trails take you through 230 acres of traditional Florida landscape incorporating sand, mud, swamp and forest.
Be prepared for lots of fun and to get dirty…..very dirty!
Orlando ATV Experience
Upon entry, you’ll immediately encounter graceful Commerson’s dolphins at play. Check the signs posted nearby, or ask an education team member, for updates on feeding times and have the opportunity to learn even more about these animals through the team of animal care specialists.
Terms and conditions
Terms and conditions for Orlando ATV Driving Experience
- Advance reservations are required - please choose your preferred date at the time of booking.
- You must be over 16 years of age to drive with photo I.D and a waiver signed by a parent or guardian.
- Transfers are not included in the ticket cost - customers must make their own way to the driving centre.
- Riders are usually in groups of 5 or less to ensure everyone’s safety and maximize on fun.
- There is a maximum height restriction of 6'2" and a maximum weight restriction of 270 lbs.
- Safety equipment including helmet and goggles are included.
- All guests are strongly advised to wear enclosed toe shoes, and loose clothing that you are prepared to get dirty.
- ATVs do not carry passengers.
- All drivers and passengers will need to complete an online waiver release form on line before arrival and a rental agreement form on arrival.
- Your experience will be led by an experienced guide. You will undertake a safety course prior to heading off on the tracks and trails.
- Not all experiences are suitable for the very young, pregnant, or those with back or neck problems.
- Please be prepared to get dirty maybe very dirty.
- Parking is free to all guests.
- Cancellation Policy: Once booked and confirmed, tickets are non-refundable.
- Guests should arrive 15 minutes ahead of reservation time. Guests arriving 15 minutes later than schedule times are considered as no -shows. No refunds will be given.