Drive your own off-road amphibious vehicle in 240 acres of Florida countryside along some amazing trails and spectacular entry points into the lakes. Holding up to 4 persons the Mucky Ducks are perfect for families and tackle pretty much all terrain - be prepared to get dirty!
Our guide to Orlando Mucky Ducks
Head into the Florida countryside for an exciting off-road adventure in a Mucky Duck (self-drive amphibious vehicle) that can tackle most terrain and hold up to 4 persons - making them perfect for families wanting to share an off-road and in-lake driving experience!
The total adventure lasts around 90-minutes and starts with a safety briefing in the specially designed training areas, ensuring that you have the technique of driving one of these machines under your belt before you launch on to the trails.
You are then free to explore 240 acres of Florida countryside including woodlands, sand trails and of course splashing into lakes and swamp areas!
Your adventure will take you along some amazing trails and spectacular entry points into the lake. You will be accompanied throughout by an expert guide in their own vehicle who will ensure you get the most out of your experience and do not miss any of the local wildlife along the way.
You must be over 18 to drive a Mucky Duck, but passengers can be as young as 4 years old. This is a family-friendly environment, but children must be able to sit unaided.
Orlando Mucky Ducks
Arrive early or late. For your safety and comfort, daily attendance may be temporarily suspended due to high capacity. If this happens, don’t despair! The park typically re-opens around 3pm, allowing you to enter after others have left.
Terms and conditions
Terms and conditions for Orlando Mucky Ducks
- Advance reservations are required. Please choose your preferred date at the time of booking.
- You must be over 18 years of age to drive a vehicle and hold a full driver's license. Please bring valid photo I.D
- There is a minimum age of 3 years for passengers.
- Comfortable clothing is recommended and closed toe shoes and long pants (trousers) are a must.
- Remember you will get dirty – they are not called Mucky Ducks for nothing!
- This is a family friendly environment but children must be able to sit unaided.
- The family ticket includes 1 driver and 3 passengers.
- Cancellation Policy: Once booked and confirmed, tickets are non-refundable.