Dart River Funyaks & Jet Boat Safari
This ticket is currently not available
This could be because:
- We have sold out
- New seasonal tickets are not yet available
In the meantime:
- Call us on 1800 927 467
- Sign up to hear the latest news and offers:
Sign up for our newsletter
Combine wilderness jet boating with unique Funyak inflatable canoes for a fun way to explore the Dart River. Funyak drift is an amazing journey deep into the heart of the world-renowned Mt Aspiring National Park. Get up-close with nature with a gentle paddle on crystal clear waters.
Our guide to Dart River Funyaks & Jet Boat Safari
The Funyak Safari is the most intimate way to explore and experience every aspect of this amazing area.
First of all you'll travel an exciting 1 1/4 hours up the Dart River by jet boat, then you'll disembark to begin your Funyak journey in one of our unique inflatable "Funyak" canoes.
After full instructions, you'll be free to paddle and drift (under the watchful eye of your professional guide) for a spectacular two hours downstream, taking in all the awe-inspiring sights found amidst the Dart River's shimmering channels.
You'll stop amongst the ancient beech forest to enjoy a wilderness buffet lunch and explore the hidden side streams, rock pools and dramatic chasms such as the beautiful Rockburn, before continuing downstream to Paradise, where you'll be taken by 4WD coach to Glenorchy, stopping to view the stunning scenery that has inspired films the world over.
Funyaks is suitable for most ages with average fitness, no previous experience is required. Wetsuits are provided - please bring a towel plus swimwear to wear underneath.
Tour concludes approximately 9 hours after commencement, at Queenstown Information Centre, corner of camp and Shotover Streets.
Daily, year round.
8.00am May to October | 10.00am November to March | 7.45am or 10.15am April.
Around 9 hours in total.
Terms and conditions
Terms and conditions for Dart River Funyaks & Jet Boat Safari
- Tour is suitable for most ages with average fitness, no previous experience is required.
- Wetsuits are provided - please bring a towel plus swimwear to wear underneath.
- Tour concludes approximately 9 hours after commencement, at Queenstown Information Centre, corner of camp and Shotover Streets.
- Minimum age is 5 years. Minimum height is 3.3 feet (1 metre).
- This tour operates with a minimum of 2 and a maximum of 21 passengers.
- Cancellation Policy: Free cancellations for bookings cancelled prior to your holiday departure date. No refunds are given for cancellations made post departure.