Greater Area Reykjavik Sightseeing
This ticket is currently not available
This could be because:
- We have sold out
- New seasonal tickets are not yet available
In the meantime:
- Call us on 1800 927 467
- Sign up to hear the latest news and offers:
Sign up for our newsletter
Explore the coolest capital in Europe...
Get to know Reykjavik on this entertaining and educational sightseeing tour that covers the city‘s top attractions, landmarks, history and culture.
Our guide to Greater Area Reykjavik Sightseeing
This tour covers Reykljavik’s top attractions whilst revealing an abundance of interesting facts and fascinating stories along the way!
The itinerary begins at the old Höfði house where the all-important summit between the presidents Ronald Reagan and Mikhail Gorbachev took place in 1986. What's more, this beautiful is also believed to be occupied by a ghost known as the The White Lady!
Next, proceed to the the Harpa concert hall and conference centre which was the 2013 winner of the European Union Prize for Contemporary Architecture.
Explore the City Centre to visit sites such as Hallgrímskirkja church, whose design was inspired by basalt lava columns and stop at the Old Harbour which remains a focal point today.
Finally, after enjoying stunning 360° views across the Icelandic capital from the viewing platform at Perlan glass dome, see Bessastaðir the official residence of the President of Iceland.
Daily, year round.
9.00am and 2.00pm. Hotel pick-ups commence 30 minutes before the tour start time.
Terms and conditions
Terms and conditions for Greater Area Reykjavik Sightseeing
- In the event of inclement weather, road closures or other causes which may impact your hotel pick-up, you will be advised of the nearest collection point. It is the customer's responsibility to be at this location in order to be collected.
- You will be required to present a printed copy of your voucher at the time of tour departure.
- This tour is conducted in a mininus and includes a short walk into old town.
- Pick-up from hotels and guesthouses starts 30 minutes before the tour departure time. You will be advised specific times upon reconfirmation locally.
- Please note you will be collected from your hotel and taken to the Gray Line Iceland depot to wait for the rest of your group to arrive/be collected. Depending on hotel locations etc. this can sometimes take 15-45 minutes. Once everyone is present, your tour will depart.
- The itinerary and/or the order of attractions visited on this tour is subject to changes without notice.
- Children under 11 can go for free when accompanied by an adult.
- Cancellation Policy: Free cancellations for bookings cancelled prior to your holiday departure date. No refunds are given for cancellations made post departure.