Secret Lagoon with Transfers
This ticket is currently not available
This could be because:
- We have sold out
- New seasonal tickets are not yet available
In the meantime:
- Call us on 1800 927 467
- Sign up to hear the latest news and offers:
Sign up for our newsletter
Dive In. Feel Refreshed. Leave Happier.
Iceland is known for its amazing hot springs and this is an opportunity to experience one of the best. Set in an otherworldly geothermal landscape near the quaint village of Flúðir, the Secret Lagoon is the perfect place for a restorative soak.
Our guide to Secret Lagoon with Transfers
Located in the Golden Circle, take a soak and relax in the geothermal waters of one of Iceland's best kept locations, the Secret Lagoon.
Natural and unique for a true Icelandic feeling, the pool’s natural surroundings and steam rising into the air gives the place a magical feeling and the water stays at 38-40 Celsius all year.
In the area there are several geothermal spots and even a little Geysir which erupts every 5 minutes. Several walking paths have been built so guests can take a closer look at this phenomen.
The Secret Lagoon offers brand new facilities next to the hot spring with segregated showers for women and men, bar and eating area.
Terms and conditions
Terms and conditions for Secret Lagoon with Transfers
- In the event of inclement weather, road closures or other causes which may impact your hotel pick-up, you will be advised of the nearest collection point. It is the customer's responsibility to be at this location in order to be collected.
- You will receive a voucher for this experience. Please read it thoroughly.
- You will be required to present a printed copy of your voucher at the time of tour departure.
- Pick-up from hotels, guesthouses and bus stops starts 30 minutes before the tour departure time. You will be advised specific times upon reconfirmation locally.
- Returning from your tour, you will be dropped off at the pick-up point you were collected from or at the closest possible point.
- If you do not wish to buy food at the local store during lunch stop or at the Fontana Café it is recommended to bring a packed lunch with you.
- Children up the age of 11 can participate on the tour for free.
- Cancellation Policy: Free cancellations for bookings cancelled prior to your holiday departure date. No refunds are given for cancellations made post departure.