St Peter's Basilica - Guided Tour
This ticket is currently not available
This could be because:
- We have sold out
- New seasonal tickets are not yet available
In the meantime:
- Call us on 1800 927 467
- Sign up to hear the latest news and offers:
Sign up for our newsletter
Enjoy Saint Peter's Basilica with a guide, one of Rome's most important religious buildings!
Our guide to St Peter's Basilica - Guided Tour
Explore one of Rome's most famed and magnificent sites! Known as the Queen of all the Basilicas, the Basilica of St. Peter is a church in the Renaissance style with a central dome that dominates the skyline of Rome. As you enter the church, you will see that its interior is vast compared to other churches.
At the heart of the basilica, beneath the high altar, you will discover the Confessio, or Chapel of the Confession, named for the confession of faith by St. Peter, which lead to his martyrdom. The entire interior of St. Peter's is lavishly decorated with marble, reliefs, architectural sculpture, and gilding. It's luxurious and elegant. Admire Michelangelo's Pietà and the Baldacchino, Bernini's masterpieces. Come and enjoy the Queen of all of the Basilicas!
VIALE VATICANO, 97. Customers will need to reach the meeting point directly, 15 minutes prior to departure.
Daily except Sundays.
Around 1 hour.
Terms and conditions
Terms and conditions for St Peter's Basilica - Guided Tour
- Please observe the strict dress code for the Basilica: shoulders and knees must be covered.
- All visitors must pass through airport-style security. During high season the wait at security may be up to 30 minutes.
- Access to the Vatican Museums and the Sistine Chapel is NOT included
- Cancellation Policy: Free cancellations for bookings cancelled with the supplier 4 days prior to the tour date. No refunds are given for no shows or cancellations made within 72 hours of departure.