York City Sightseeing Cruise
- Free cancellations*
This ticket is currently not available
This could be because:
- We have sold out
- New seasonal tickets are not yet available
In the meantime:
- Call us on 1800 927 467
- Sign up to hear the latest news and offers:
Sign up for our newsletter
Enjoy a relaxing journey and discover the beauty of York's landmarks and historic sights aboard this scenic cruise.
Our guide to York City Sightseeing Cruise
Along the cruise you'll spot many famous city landmarks, including the breath-taking gothic beauty of York Minster, Clifford's Tower, one of the only fortifications left of the castle that oversaw York after 1066, the many Bridges that cross the Ouse, the serene Museum Gardens, the medieval Guildhall and much, much more!
Whether you sit on the top deck or wrapped up warm in the enclosed saloon, you will have a great view to uncover the history of this ancient city and the immense impact the River Ouse has had on its development. From the impact of flooding over the centuries to its prosperity as an inland port, bringing precious goods from across the globe into York, including the humble cocoa bean, that super-charged York’s world-famous chocolate industry.
You’ll discover more about all this history, as well as picking up some local knowledge, thanks to live, on-board commentary from our home-grown skippers. During your cruise, treat yourself to an indulgent range of refreshments at the chargeable on-board bar. Stocked with a selection of local beers, wines, spirits, soft drinks, hot drinks and snacks.
About 45 minutes
Terms and conditions
Terms and conditions for York City Sightseeing Cruise
- Please dress for an outdoor experience, including changeable weather.
- There is a bar on board if you wish to purchase alcoholic or soft drinks and snacks.
- There is only wheelchair access from King's Staith Landing, but this must be advised at time of booking. Not all boats are necessarily wheelchair accessible.
- Cancellation Policy: Tickets can be cancelled or amended with the supplier outside of 72 hours prior to departure date. 100 % cancellation fees will be charged within 72 hours. All cancellations and amendments must be confirmed with the supplier in writing prior to the 72 hours.