The View from The Shard
5 stars: Based on 2 reviews via
Situated at the top of London’s tallest building, The View from The Shard offers unrivalled 360 degree panoramic views, stretching over 40 miles of London’s skyline for as far as the eye can see.
Our guide to The View from The Shard
***BLACK FRIDAY SPECIAL! Book now and SAVE BIG on all MIDWEEK tickets visiting The View from The Shard up until 20th December 2019!***
The equivalent of the height of 57 double decker buses, The View from The Shard - London's highest viewing gallery - is a must-do for all London visitors, enabling guests to experience the capital like never before.
Your journey begins in the extraordinary high-speed lifts that carry you to the show stopping heights of Level 69 and Level 72 where viewing galleries, two Moet & Chandon Champagne bars, and more await.
Level 69 is indoors and offers guests comfortable, unparalleled 360-degree views for up to 40 miles taking in all of the city's iconic landmarks at once.
From the ‘open-air skydeck’ on Level 72, kick back, relax and feel the sun (hopefully!) on your face and the breeze in your hair as you gaze down at the city below. Unforgettable!
Terms and conditions
Terms and conditions for The View from The Shard
- Tickets are available on request basis. You will be confirmed a time within your chosen time slot.
- There is no time limit for your visit to The View - enjoy the experience at your leisure. Average view time is around 90 minutes.
- The View from the Shard is over 1000 feet from ground level so any clients suffering vertigo, or any similar related issues enter the View entirely at their own risk.
- Child prices apply to children aged 4-15 years. Children aged three and under do not require a ticket to visit The View from The Shard.
- Children under the age of 16 must be accompanied by an adult otherwise they may be refused entry. Parents of young children should be aware that the View from the Shard has floor to ceiling glass
- Family ticket is valid for 2 x adults and 2 x children or 1 x adult and 3 x children.
- Disabled Access: There are two express lifts that will take you up to floor 69. There are 2 flights of stairs up to The View. Additional provision is provided for those that are unable to climb the stairs.
- All visitors will be subject to airport style search so please allow sufficient time for entry. Except for the entrance lobby and the booking hall, Visitors are only permitted to enter The View if they are in possession of a valid ticket. Visitors may be required to provide a proof of identification.
- BLACK FRIDAY SPECIAL: Special offer runs from 28th November - 20th December 2019 and is valid for all MIDWEEK tickets (subject to availability) visiting The View from The Shard during this period.
- Cancellation Policy: All sales are final. This ticket cannot be cancelled, refunded, exchanged or used in conjunction with any other offer.
Frequently Asked Questions for The View from The Shard
- Will I receive real tickets?
ATD will send you a barcoded voucher that will give you access to the attraction.
- Is there a bar at The View from The Shard?
Yes, there are fully stocked Moet & Chandon Champagne bars on both Level 69 and Level 72 which guests are welcome to purchase beer, wine, cocktails, soft drinks and of course Champagne from.
- What is The View from The Shard?
While there are other bars and restaurants on lower levels of The Shard, The View from The Shard, situated over Levels 68, 69 and 72, is London's highest viewing gallery.