Visit to Portsmouth Historic Dockyard for One Year for Two - Experience Voucher
This ticket is currently not available
This could be because:
- We have sold out
- New seasonal tickets are not yet available
In the meantime:
- Call us on 1800 927 467
- Sign up to hear the latest news and offers:
Sign up for our newsletter
Situated within a working Naval Base, the Historic Dockyard is the only place in the world to see the Royal Navy past, present and future - a must for anyone visiting the south of England.
Our guide to Visit to Portsmouth Historic Dockyard for One Year for Two - Experience Voucher
Enjoy 1 year’s entrance to Portsmouth Historic Dockyard, the UK’s premier destination for naval history and receive a 45 minute tour aboard a harbour tour boat with this spectacular experience for two.
Explore Lord Nelson’s world famous flagship HMS Victory, Queen Victoria’s HMS Warrior and the only surviving ship from the World War I’s Gallipoli Campaign, HMS M.33. Take the waterbus to Gosport and explore Cold War submarine HMS Alliance, visit blockbuster exhibition, 36 hours: Jutland 1916 and the Battle That Won The War, the greatest naval battle ever fought. Enjoy an adventure-packed trip to Action Stations -train like a Royal Marine Commando or try the Ninja Force assault course, based on TV’s popular Ninja Warrior series – the first of its kind in the UK. Take a Harbour Tour to cruise around Portsmouth Harbour and see the ships of the modern Royal Navy. There’s something for all ages at the Historic Dockyard. As part of this package you’ll also receive a Harbour Tour with live commentary throughout. Your pass will be valid for up to 1 year from your first visit, so no need to cram it all in one day, or even one month. You can return again and again, enjoying all this incredible attraction has to offer over the course of a year - one you’re sure to remember forever.
This experience is a great idea for a gift, as you don’t have to commit the recipient to a particular date – the choice is theirs! A voucher which will be uploaded to your customer account. Simply follow the instructions on your voucher to book your experience. Your voucher is open-dated and valid for 9 months.
Daily. Closed 30 November to 2 December and over Christmas, 24th, 25th and 26th December.
Open from 10am.
Terms and conditions
Terms and conditions for Visit to Portsmouth Historic Dockyard for One Year for Two - Experience Voucher
- Anyone under the age of 16 must be accompanied by an adult
- This experience is available all year round except 30 November to 2 December and 24 to 26 December
- Animals are not permitted on site (only assistance dogs)
- Unlimited entry is subject to the special events programme.
- Some attractions have partial disabled access (please enquire about the registered disabled rates within the Visitor Centre)
- Your voucher is valid for nine months from the date of issue. Kindly note that vouchers may not be extended beyond their expiration date. Your voucher may not be used in conjunction with any other offer
- You must make your first visit whilst your voucher is valid. On arrival you will receive an entry ticket valid for 12 months
- The experience content and restrictions may vary. Please check with the venue when booking
- Opening times vary according to season. Please check the Portsmouth Historic Dockyard website for up-to-date admission hours before setting out. Your pass is valid for entrance for two people for 12 months from the date of your first visit.
- A cancellation indemnity, subject to terms, is included with every voucher.
- Cancellation Policy: Once you make a booking with an experience operator you are bound by their terms and conditions. Make sure you understand their rules regarding changing or cancelling a booking (particularly at short notice) as a refund will not be offered in the case of infringement of these rules. The Cancellation Indemnity policy may provide a replacement voucher in the event of cancellation by the participant owing to circumstances beyond their control.