Barcelona Highlights Tour with Montjuïc Cable Car
This ticket is currently not available
This could be because:
- We have sold out
- New seasonal tickets are not yet available
In the meantime:
- Call us on 0800 223 0324
- Sign up to hear the latest news and offers:
Sign up for our newsletter
Discover the history, culture and beauty of Barcelona on this comprehensive morning tour which is perfect for first-time visitors to this amazing city. See famous sites such as the Barcelona cathedral, the Gothic quarter and the Olympic Village before taking a stunning cable car ride to the peak of Montjuic.
Our guide to Barcelona Highlights Tour with Montjuïc Cable Car
In Barcelona, history and tradition goes hand in hand with emerging fashion and new trends, as you'll discover on this fascinating four and a half-hour excursion.
The first part of the tour consists of a guided walking tour through the small and narrow streets of the Gothic Quarter, the oldest part of the city, and the Born neighbourhood. See Las Ramblas, de Cathedral Square, The Cathedral and the Old Jewish Quarter, amongst other interesting places.
Then take a panoramic bus tour around the rest of the city. You will see the changes made to the Barcelona coastline due to the 1992 Olympic Games, before heading to Montjuic Mountain. From the bus you will see the Olympic stadium, the beach and the fisherman's quarter before taking in the splendid views of Barcelona riding the aerial tramway (subject to the weather conditions when it is substituted with the Port Cable Car).
Then, finish your tour by visiting the MNAC viewpoint fir the finest views of Barcelona, before passing through the elegant Passeig de Gràcia Street, where two of the most important Gaudi’s buildings are located (Casa Batlló and Casa Milà “la Pedrera”) on the way back to the drop off point.
Daily, year round
Meet at 8.00am for 8.15am departure.
Around 4.5 hours.
Terms and conditions
Terms and conditions for Barcelona Highlights Tour with Montjuïc Cable Car
- Due to the degree of walking involved in this tour is not recommended for people with mobility issues.
- Guests aged from 4 - 12 years old are eligible for a Child rate.
- Please note that the tour includes long walks, so it is not advisable for people with reduced mobility.
- Cancellation Policy: Free cancellations for bookings cancelled before your holiday departure date. No refunds are given for cancellations made post-departure.
Frequently Asked Questions for Barcelona Highlights Tour with Montjuïc Cable Car
- What is the child policy?
Guests aged from 4 - 12 years old are eligible for a Child rate
- Do I need to specify a day of travel when I book?
Yes, reservations are necessary.
- What is the group size?
It can vary from day to day however this is a large coach tour with a maximum of 50 participants