- Free cancellations*
This ticket is currently not available
This could be because:
- We have sold out
- New seasonal tickets are not yet available
In the meantime:
- Call us on 0800 223 0324
- Sign up to hear the latest news and offers:
Sign up for our newsletter
The best way to discover Dublin.
For one low price The Dublin Pass provides access to more than 30 of Dublin's top attractions including the Guinness Storehouse, Dublin Zoo, Old Jameson Distillery and much more. With over 20 additional special offers and discounts, the Dublin Pass makes for a perfect day out for less!
Our guide to Dublin Pass
The Dublin Pass is designed to help tourists and visitors discover the history and culture of the Irish capital. It's a simple sightseeing card that works on a scan-and-enter system and acts as your ticket into Dublin's best attractions.
Choose a 1, 2, 3, 4 or 5 Day Pass to enjoy free admission to over 30 of Dublin's top visitor attractions. From castles, museums and art galleries to the lively Gravity Bar at the iconic Guinness Storehouse, there is something for everyone with the Dublin Pass.
Most of the city's main attractions are within close proximity and within easy walking distance of the city centre, making your sightseeing experience easy and accessible.
Your Dublin Pass is activated the first time it is used and is then valid for the number of consecutive days purchased. It includes entrance to all the wonderful Dublin sights and attractions listed below. It's that simple!
Make the most of your Dublin experience with the Dublin Pass and save time and money. Once you've purchased the Dublin Pass you won't need to purchase any more attraction tickets!
Included Attractions (subject to change):
- Airfield Farm
- Aquazone @ the National Aquatic Centre
- Aviva Stadium
- Castletown House
- Chester Beatty Library
- Christ Church Cathedral
- Dalkey Castle & Heritage Centre
- Dublin Castle
- Dublin City Hall
- Dublin Writers Museum
- Dublin Zoo
- EPIC The Irish Emigration Museum
- Glasnevin Cemetery Museum
- GPO Witness History Exhibition
- Guinness Storehouse
- Hop on Hop off Bus Tour
- Irish Museum of Modern Art
- Irish Rock 'n Roll Museum Experience
- James Joyce Centre
- Jameson Distillery, Bow Street
- Jeanie Johnston Famine Ship Museum
- Malahide Castle
- National Gallery of Ireland
- National Musuem of Ireland - Archaeology
- National Museum of Ireland - Decorative Arts & History
- National Wax Museum Plus
- Rainforest Adventure Golf
- Skerries Mills
- Saint Patrick's Cathedral
- Teelings Whiskey Distillery Tour
- The Little Museum of Dublin
Special Offers (subject to change):
- €7 off an Irish Food Trail ticket
- €7 off a Tapas Trail Experience
- 10% discount on tickets to An Evening of Food, Folklore & Fairies
- 20% off 1916 Rebellion Walking Tour
- 10% discount on tickets to The Abbey Theatre
- 25% off Lazy Bike Tours City Centre
- Free dessert at Captain Americas Grafton Street
- Free gift when spending €25 or more at Carrolls Irish Gifts
- 15% discount on tickets to Bram Stoker's ‘Castle Dracula’ Show
- Free whiskey glass at the Celtic Whiskey Shop
- 15% off Railtours Ireland First Class! t
- 10% discount on bar food at The Church Bar & Restaurant
- 20% discount on Dublin Discovered Boat Tours tickets
- Free soft drink when ordering a lunch bowl at Mao
- 25% off Dublin Literary Pub Crawl & 40% off souvenir book
- 15% Off Out of Town Tours with Extreme Ireland Adventures
- Free Irish Coffee at Gallagher's Boxty House
- Free half pint or soft drink and/or souvenir at Hard Rock Café
- VIP Day Card & 10% off purchases at Kildare Village Shopping Outlet
- Gift Card for 10% off purchases at Kilkenny Store
- Free Irish Coffee at KOH Restaurant & Cocktail Lounge
- Free dessert or glass of prosecco at Saba Restaurant
- T.G.I. Fridays - Free half pint of beer or soft drink
- Free dessert with every main meal at Wagamama
- €5 discount on Wicklow Day Tours and Activities
Please note: attractions may be withdrawn without notice. Refer to full terms and conditions for each experience.
Terms and conditions
Terms and conditions for Dublin Pass
- Attractions may be withdrawn without notice. Refer to full terms and conditions for each experience.
- Adult passes are for anyone over the age of 16 and child passes are for 5-15 year olds. Please note that each child pass holder must be accompanied by an adult pass holder at all times.
- We recommend you start using your pass first thing in the morning to make the most out of your days.
The passes are valid at each attraction only once per day, which means you can’t visit the same attraction twice within the same calendar day.
Free cancellations for bookings cancelled with the supplier before your holiday departure date. No refunds are given after this time.