Zakopane Tour with Krupówki and Cheese Tasting
- Free cancellations*
This ticket is currently not available
This could be because:
- We have sold out
- New seasonal tickets are not yet available
In the meantime:
- Call us on 0800 223 0324
- Sign up to hear the latest news and offers:
Sign up for our newsletter
Spend the day exploring Zakopane, tasting some delicious local cheese, and spend your free time the way you like it.
Our guide to Zakopane Tour with Krupówki and Cheese Tasting
Transfer directly from your hotel with an experienced driver, topped with a bit of cheese and plenty of time for yourself on the spot.
Spend a day away from Krakow with this Zakopane Tour! Visit Krupówki - the main street of the town, stroll slowly among colourful souvenir stalls, take a seat in one of the many regional restaurants and appreciate the taste of local dishes, some of which are almost unavailable in other regions.
If you want - walk around the convoluted streets and with a bit of luck, find real gems of Zakopane architecture.
Terms and conditions
Terms and conditions for Zakopane Tour with Krupówki and Cheese Tasting
- It is recommended to arrive at least 15 minutes prior to the departure time.
- This tour is not suitable for wheelchairs or strollers.
- The temperature in the mountains may differ than that in Krakow, so it is recommended to take some warmer clothes with you.
- Infants must sit on an adults lap
- This attraction will have a fair amount of walking involved, so please wear comfortable shoes.
- Please print the voucher to take with you.
- All children should be accompanied by an adult at all times.
- Cancellation Policy - Free cancellations for bookings cancelled up to 72 hours prior to chosen date, to allow confirmation from the operator. No refunds are given for cancellations made within 24 hours.
Frequently Asked Questions for Zakopane Tour with Krupówki and Cheese Tasting
Is it worth visiting Zakopane?
Zakopane is the best starting point in the Tatra Mountains which are the highest mountain range in the Western Carpathians, on the border of Poland and Slovakia. You will have stunning, unique views, great photos and memories, so overall definitely worth seeing.
What months does it snow in Zakopane?
It usually snows mostly between November and March.