Real Florida Adventures Clearwater Beach & Sea Screamer
- 51 booked
- 84 reviews rated 5 stars
This ticket is currently not available
This could be because:
- We have sold out
- New seasonal tickets are not yet available
In the meantime:
- Call us on 0800 223 0324
- Sign up to hear the latest news and offers:
Sign up for our newsletter
We make no secret of the fact we are huge fans of Clearwater Beach and the magnificent seaside bliss it offers. But there’s more to this area than simply enjoying the luxury of sugar-fine sand under your feet. Right in the heart of this vibrant, stretch of coastal chic, you’ll find one of the great waterway experiences Florida offers – the Sea Screamer! Hold on tight for an awesome one-hour speedboat adventure.
Our guide to Real Florida Adventures Clearwater Beach & Sea Screamer
So, you’d like a day at the beach? Great idea! And we have the perfect offering for providing a blissful day of sun and sand in the heart of Florida’s gorgeous Gulf Coast. Clearwater Beach offers Florida's premier seaside experience with a seemingly endless expanse of wide, open beachfront to suit every bucket and spade! It is a superb family destination in every sense, with lots to see and do in addition to those uncrowded acres of welcoming sugar-white sands. Get ready for an incredible day mixing sun, relaxation and a mind-blowing speedboat ride that you won't forget in a hurry!
This Real Florida Adventures tour whisks you from Orlando to the beautiful Gulf Coast and sets you down in prime beach territory, within easy reach of the gently lapping waves, the many bars and restaurants, the iconic Clearwater Pier and the beautiful Beach Walk - a one-mile stretch of winding promenade that links many of the beach attractions.
There is plenty of free time to kick back and relax on Clearwater's famous sugar-white sands or enjoy a swim in the azure gulf coast waters. A $20 gift card per person is provided for lunch, giving you the flexibility to choose what you eat at a classic beachside restaurant. Enjoy the view while you refuel with a tasty meal that highlights the local seafood and other tempting dishes.
Now, the Sea Screamer is not just the world’s largest speedboat. It’s not even just the most exciting way to feel the sea spray in your face. But it certainly IS the most enchanting all-round experience with the region’s bottle-nose dolphins, who LOVE to play in the wake of this eye-catching speedster. With its dual twin-turbocharged engines and specially-designed deep-V hull, the Sea Screamer is the perfect way to roar along the Clearwater coastline and invite the dolphins to leap into its foaming trail as it hits a top speed of 35mph.
The 72ft-longboat is fully Coast Guard licensed and includes comfortable bucket seats, two restrooms, and refreshments, and the one-hour tour will provide plenty of views of the panoramic coast hereabouts, as well as the excitement of powering through the waves at full throttle.
And, after your exhilarating maritime adventure, you still have the fun and enjoyment of ‘America’s Beach’ – voted the No.1 in the country year after year – to revel in for the rest of the day.
So, if you’re ready for your beach day to serve up some sea-going thrills as well, this is the tour for you!
Thursday and Saturday.
Pick-up Time & Schedule
- Orlando Star Flyer at Icon Park at 7.15am (8265 International Dr, Orlando, FL 32819)
- Golden Corral Restaurant Lake Buena Vista at 7.30am (8707 Vineland Ave, Orlando, FL 32821)
- Margaritaville Resort at 8.00am (Banquet and Event Entrance, 8000 Fins Up Circle, Kissimmee FL 34747)
Around 12 hours in total.
Terms and conditions
Terms and conditions for Real Florida Adventures Clearwater Beach & Sea Screamer
- Tour Itinerary is subject to change without notice
- The Real Florida Adventures Clearwater Beach & Seaside Lunch Tour runs from central location points in Orlando and you will need to make your own way to one of these departure points. Your nearest pick-up location will be confirmed locally upon tour reconfirmation.
- As COVID regulations change frequently and at short notice, it is your responsibility to ensure that you have checked the requirements that Florida has put in place so that all visitors have a safe and enjoyable experience.
- *CANCELLATION POLICY: Free cancellations for bookings cancelled with the operator up to 72 hours before your chosen activity date. No refunds are given for cancellations made within 72 hours.
Frequently Asked Questions for Real Florida Adventures Clearwater Beach & Sea Screamer
- How long are the tours?
Plan to be having fun with us all day. All tours start early in the morning and conclude in the evening.
- What kind of transport is included?
Tours will operate on 55 passenger motorcoach or 15 passenger van.
- Is there a guide on the trip?
On all the tours you will be accompanied by one of our professional tour guides. Every tour guide is an expert on all things Florida. They are all licensed guides, CPR certified, and CDC compliance trained. Additionally, they take refresher courses throughout the year to keep up to date with all safety procedures.
- What happens if Mother Nature interferes with our trip?
We all know that Florida is one of those places that the weather can change in an instant. It can rain on one side of the street and be completely sunny on the other. We will do our best to ensure all activities are completed however the safety of our guests is of utmost importance.
- What should I bring on the tours?
Cameras on every trip. There will be amazing photo opportunities. Don't forget your swimming costumer, towel and sunscreen. We also recommend you bring a light sweater or jacket as all our vehicles are air-conditioned.
- Where are the pickup locations?
There are 3 scheduled stops. Orlando Star Flyer at Icon Park at 7:15 am (8265 International Dr, Orlando, FL 32819), Golden Corral Restaurant LBV at 7.30am (8707 Vineland Ave, Orlando, FL 32821), Margaritaville Resort at 8:00 am (Banquet and Event Entrance, 8000 Fins Up Circle, Kissimmee FL 34747).
- Where are we dropped off after the trip?
All tours drop off at the pickup locations. You can get off at anyone you like however there will be no hotel drop-offs.