Best of Los Angeles with Stars Homes & Beaches
Experience the sun, sea, sand, and stars in style!
See Movie Stars' homes in the beautiful Beverly Hills, visit the most popular California beaches, enjoy the glamour of Hollywood and experience the excitement of Downtown L.A.
Our guide to Best of Los Angeles with Stars Homes & Beaches from Anaheim
This epic nine-hour adventure showcases LA’s best-known and most vibrant neighbourhoods along with the city’s most popular beaches, and includes a trip into glamorous Beverly Hills for a celebrity homes tour.
Your professionally guided tour begins in the heart of Hollywood with a visit to the TCL Chinese Theatre and the famous Walk of Fame. From there, you’ll travel along Mulholland Drive, enjoying panoramic vistas of the LA cityscape and a picture-perfect opportunity for the Hollywood sign and of the city before yoube. You'll also pass through Sunset Strip, where the stars of today and yesterday continue to party at clubs like Whisky A-Go-Go, House of Blues, Sky Bar, Viper Room and many more.
In the neighbourhoods of Beverly Hills you will get to see where the stars call home. Celebrities of the past and present have lived in the impressive estates that they have made their homes. Over 20 stars' breathtaking mansions can be seen in this private tour of Beverly Hills.
Heading west, you will approach the beach town of Santa Monica, home to the Santa Monica Pier with its Ferris wheel and merry-go-round. The fabulous Third Street Promenade, in the Bayside District of Santa Monica, makes an excellent destination for shopping and dining. You'll continue along the coastline to Venice Beach and Muscle Beach. There you can watch the bodybuilders on Muscle Beach and stroll along the musicians' boardwalk. Venice is an exciting stop on the tour and is where artists of all kind display their talents and vendors sell their wares and fresh, mouth-watering food.
After relaxing at the beach you will be taken to historic Downtown LA. There, you will get to see LA City Hall, the Staples Center, LA Live, Walt Disney Music Center, as well as many filming locations. The tour provides you with a stop to see where it all started - Olvera Street, home to the oldest building still standing in the city and the birth place of Los Angeles.
Terms and conditions
Terms and conditions for Best of Los Angeles with Stars Homes & Beaches
- Advanced reservations are required. Please select your chosen date at the time of booking.
- Hotel pick-ups are only available from centrally located hotels in Anaheim.
- This tour is ADA-compliant and fully accessible. However, we do advise you to notify Starline Tours of any special requirements at least 24 hours in advance of the scheduled departure time, so adequate arrangements can be made.
- Bring your swimming costume and towel if you wish to spend some time on the beach.
- Free cancellations for bookings cancelled with the supplier 48 hours prior to the tour date. No refunds are given for cancellations made within 48 hours of tour date.
Frequently Asked Questions for Best of Los Angeles with Stars Homes & Beaches
- If we are not picked up from our hotel, where do tours start from?
Tours begin from the Starline Anaheim Resort Terminal: 2232 South Harbor Blvd., Anaheim, CA 92802.