Go Barcelona All-Inclusive Pass
This ticket is currently not available
This could be because:
- We have sold out
- New seasonal tickets are not yet available
In the meantime:
- Call us on 0800 223 0324
- Sign up to hear the latest news and offers:
Sign up for our newsletter
Choose a 2, 3 or 5 Day Card to save time and money on your holidays.
Explore Barcelona the smart way and save up to 24% on attraction ticket prices with the Go Barcelona All-Inclusive Pass. Choose from 2, 3, or 5 day passes offering entry to up to 30 attractions.
Our guide to Go Barcelona All-Inclusive Pass
The Go Barcelona All-Inclusive Pass is the ideal pass for those who want to see as much as they can during their time in the Catalonian capital.
Get your Gaudi fix witha tour of the Casa Batlló, or see where Lionel Messi plies his trade on the hallowed turf of the Nou Camp Stadium, home of F.C. Barcelona. You can also cruise the Med on a Las Golondrinas boat or discover creatures from the deep at the L'Aquarium de Barcelona.
With the Go Barcelona Pass, you don't have to pay for admission at any of the included attractions; they are all on your pass meaning the more attractions you visit, the more you save. And with instant access on your smartphone (or print at home ticket) there is no more redemption needed at the destination, saving you time to see more.
The pass comes in 2, 3 or 5 day increments and is open-dated. The pass is activated the first time it is used and is valid for the consecutive number of days purchased.
Your GO Barcelona All-Inclusive Pass will be available for download shortly after your booking, meaning you can begin planning your itinerary straight away and use your pass as soon as you arrive in Barcelona.
Included attractions (subject to change without notice):
- FC Barcelona - Camp Nou Tour
- Casa Batlló
- Gaudi's Crypt at Colonia Guell
- Barcelona Zoo
- La Pedrera
- Ciutadella Segway Tour
- Old Town and Gothic Quarter Walking Tour
- La Golondrinas Boat Tour
- Modernism and Gaudi Walking Tour
- Best of Barcelona Bike Tour
Barcelona Museums & Historic Buildings
- Museu de la Música
- Escape Hunt Barcelona
- Estrella Damm Brewery
- MEAM - Museu Europeu d'Art Modern
- Museu de Cera de Barcelona
- Casa Museu Amatller
- Egyptian Museum of Barcelona
- Olympic and Sports Museum
- Museu d'Historia de Catalunya
- Casa Vicens
- CaixaForum Barcelona
- CosmoCaixa Barcelona
- Recinte Modernista de Sant Pau
- Museum of Contemporary Art
- Casa de les Punxes
- L'Aquarium de Barcelona
- Poble Espanyol de Barcelona
- Catalunya en Miniatura
- Gaudí Experiència 4D
- La Roca Village Shopping Express
- Old Jewish Quarter Experience
Terms and conditions
Terms and conditions for Go Barcelona All-Inclusive Pass
You will be issued a gate ready e-ticket, enabling you to start using your Go Pass as soon as you arrive in Barcelona.
- The Go Pass will be available to download from your customer account. Print your Pass or present it directly on your mobile device to get into each attraction.
- Some featured attractions may require advanced reservations. The steps required for making reservations may be found under the 'Reservations' section of the Go Pass digital guidebook (download instructions will be included with your documentation). It is your responsibility to check each attraction’s admission policies, hours of operation, and special instructions for getting in before you go.
- The Go Pass is activated the first time you use it and is valid for the duration you purchased
- Simply present your Go Pass at included attractions between 9.00am and 5.30pm
- Some attractions require advance registrations and are subject to availability. Details of how to do book are included in the Go Pass Guidebook.
- Included attractions are subject to change without notice.
- Free cancellations for bookings cancelled with the supplier before your holiday departure date. No refunds are given after this time.
Frequently Asked Questions for Go Barcelona All-Inclusive Pass
- How do I receive my Go Pass?
- Shortly after booking, your Go Pass will be available for download, meaning you can begin planning your itinerary straight away and use your card as soon as you arrive in Barcelona. Simply print out your card or present it directly on your mobile device in order to get into each attraction. Your e-ticket will include a link to the Go Pass e-guidebook with the most up-to-date attraction information, which you can download to your phone or print at home.
- Is my card valid all day?
You can enter attractions until 5.30pm with the Go Pass.
Do I need to book my chosen attractions in advance?
Due to COVID-19 many tours and attractions now require pre-booking to manage capacity and maintain social distancing. The steps required for making reservations may be found under the 'Reservations' section of the Go Pass digital guidebook (download instructions will be included with your documentation). It is your responsibility to check each attraction’s admission policies, hours of operation, and special instructions for getting in before you go.