Bateaux New York Sightseeing Lunch Cruise
This ticket is currently not available
This could be because:
- We have sold out
- New seasonal tickets are not yet available
In the meantime:
- Call us on 0800 223 0324
- Sign up to hear the latest news and offers:
Sign up for our newsletter
The most sophisticated sightseeing product on New York Harbour...
Cruise along the Hudson and East Rivers aboard a luxurious vessel featuring curved glass ceiling and walls that provide a unique perspective of the New York City skyline. Savour a seasonally-prepared, chef-curated brunch with unlimited mimosas whilst soaking up breathtaking views of the Big Apple's most celebrated landmarks.
Our guide to Bateaux New York Bottomless Mimosa Sunday Buffet Brunch Cruise
One of the best ways to see New York is from the water, as you'll discover on this stunning cruise which delivers mesmeric views of the majestic Manhattan skyline and a mouth watering, gourmet brunch.
Cruise along the Hudson and East Rivers, gaze in awe at some of the world's most celebrated skyscrapers including the Empire State Building and One World Trade Center and get up-close views of the iconic Manhattan and Brooklyn Bridges.
While you travel, help yourself to one of the finest buffets anywhere, complemented by the pampering service of the staff.
Throughout the journey, you will be entertained with interesting facts of New York's most notable sights and after enjoying close up views of the Statue of Liberty, accompanied by background pieces from our talented pianast.
Brunch items (subject to change)
- Early Starters: Seasonal Fruit, breakfast pastries, meats & potatoes, scrambled eggs, Scottish Smoked Salmon and Cinnamon French Toast Casserole
- Late Risers: Organic mixed greens, Beet & Goat Cheese Salad, Roasted Brocoli Floretsm Baked Ziti Pasta, Roasted Salmon Provencale, Maple Glazed Chicken and Strip Loin
- Dessert: Chocolate fondue, pastry cups, cakes, pastries and seasonal fruit
Coffee & Tea also included.
Terms and conditions
Terms and conditions for Bateaux New York Bottomless Mimosa Sunday Buffet Brunch Cruise
- Dress code will be enforced. Dressy-casual attire is required. Dark or dressy jeans are acceptable. However, no casual jeans, t-shirts, shorts, athletic shoes or flip flops at any time.
- Drinks (cocktails, wine and beers) are not included in the price and must be paid for on board the boat.
- Menu is subject to change.
- Cruise will operate year-round and in most weather conditions. Each enclosed deck is climate controlled and the weather will not affect your cruise. In the case of severe weather conditions or upon direction of the U.S. Coast Guard, the ship will remain dockside for the length of the event.
- Free cancellations for bookings cancelled with the supplier 72 hours prior to the tour date. No refunds are given for cancellations made within 72 hours of tour date.
Frequently Asked Questions for Bateaux New York Bottomless Mimosa Sunday Buffet Brunch Cruise
- What is the cruise route?
Cruise the Hudson and East Rivers past the skyscrapers of Manhattan including the Empire State Building. You will see the Intrepid Sea-Air Space Museum, the Brooklyn Bridge, the site of the World Trade Center, Battery Park City, South Street Seaport, the Verrazano Narrows Bridge, Governor’s Island, Ellis Island and the Colgate Clock. Route subject to change.
- What kind of music is played?
The sophisticated sounds of jaxx, rock, soul and blues provided by a professional pianist.
- How much do drinks cost?
Mixed drinks start at $7.50, beer starts at $6, and wine begins at $5.50 per glass. Soft drinks are $2.50 each. Coffee, tea and iced tea are included in the ticket price. All other beverages can be purchased on board. Prices do not include tax or gratuity.
- Is gratuity included in the ticket price?
A service charge is included in the ticket price which covers food but it does not include any optional gratuity for beverages or exceptional service.
- Does the ship have wheelchair access?
Yes. The ship can accommodate wheelchairs for boarding and provides a handicap restroom. Please notify us of any special-assistance members prior to the cruise so we can ensure the appropriate assistance is provided.
- Does the boat sail in inclement weather?
Yes, the ship is fully enclosed and climate-controlled for your comfort. Should the tour be cancelled by the operator for any reason, then Attraction Tickets Direct will issue a full refund on your return to the UK.
- What is the dress code?
For gentlemen, we recommend dressy casual attire such as nice slacks and a collared shirt. For women, dressy-casual attire. Dark or dressy Jeans are acceptable. However, we strongly recommend no casual jeans, t-shirts, shorts, athletic shoes or flip flops at any time.