The Cher Show Broadway
Sing along to 35 of Cher's smash hits!
Cher’s remarkable life story is brought to stage in this fabulous new musical featuring her beloved chart-topping hits, including 'If I Could Turn Back Time,' 'Believe', 'Strong Enough' and many more!
Our guide to The Cher Show Broadway
You’re invited to 'turn back time' and celebrate Cher's incredible life story in this brand new musical on Broadway!
Discover the life and career of the multi-hyphenate artist known for her six decades of stardom, two rock-star husbands, a Grammy, an Oscar and an Emmy.
Directed by Jason Moore (Avenue Q, Pitch Perfect), The Cher Show features a book by Jersey Boys Tony Award winner Rick Elice and costumes by designer Bob Mackie, who has collaborated with Cher over the years on myriad iconic looks, dating back to her 1967 appearance on The Carol Burnett Show.
Featuring 35 of the music legend's smash hits and a deluge of Bob Mackie gowns, The Cher Show promises to "Turn Back Time" as it takes you through the life of the groundbreaking star.
Theatre: Neil Simon Theatre, 250 West 52nd Street, New York, NY 10019
Duration: 2 hours and 30 minutes with one interval.
Audience: Suitable for ages 12+
Opened on Broadway: 1st November 2018
Depending which option is booked, seats are guaranteed in the specified section of the theatre. Seats are allocated by the box office at the time of booking on a best available seat basis. Book early for the best seats!
Terms and conditions
Terms and conditions for The Cher Show Broadway
- Free cancellations for bookings cancelled with the supplier 8 days prior to the show date. No refunds are given for cancellations made within 8 days of show date.
- Seats are allocated by the box office at the time of booking on a best available seat basis.
- All New York Broadway Theatre bookings will be seated together.
- You will receive a ticket voucher confirming your reservation, the performance time, the theatre location, plus all other important details relating to your New York theatre tickets.
- Your tickets will be available at the theatre box office from one hour prior to the start of the performance.
- Please note seat numbers are not provided at time of booking. All seats will be allocated together and advised upon ticket collection on the day of the production.
- Children under the age of 4 are not permitted in the theatre.
- Due to the popularity of this show, tickets may be on request. If the date chosen is not available a member of our customer services team will contact you to arrange a different date/time. If no suitable date is available, you will receive a full refund.
Frequently Asked Questions for The Cher Show Broadway
Will my theatre tickets be posted to my home address?
No, your tickets will be confirmed with the box office and you will receive a voucher confirming your reservation, the performance time ,the theatre location, plus all other important details relating to your New York theatre tickets. The show tickets will be available at the theatre box office from one hour prior to the start of the performance. This ensures that the tickets do not go missing in the post and you do not have the worry of misplacing the tickets on receipt.
Can I cancel or amend my reservation?
Tickets cannot be amended or cancelled within 8 days prior to the performance date.