In case you missed it, we are running an amazing competition to give you the chance to win a holiday for 2 adults to Disneyland®Paris. Why for adults? Because we know that adults love Disneyland®Paris too! So if you're a big kid in need of a break at one of the most magical spots on earth, make sure you enter our competition.
The lucky winner and their companion will each receive a return ticket for the Eurostar leaving from London St Pancras to Disneyland Paris (Marne-la-Vallée/Chessy), a 3-day 2-park Disneyland® Paris hopper ticket and a 2-night hotel stay in a Disney® Hotel.
All you need to do to enter is to send us a photo of your funny every day fails accompanied by the hashtag #ATDGiveMeABreak. In case you need some inspiration, here are some of the entries we've had so far:
Got an every day fail that could top that? Make sure to enter! Good luck!
Want to be in with a chance of winning this amazing prize? Enter with your everyday fails and the hashtag #ATDGiveMeABreak on our Facebook, Instagram or Twitter account (or all 3!) before the 31st August, 2016. Can't wait that long? Check out our amazing range of great-value Disneyland Paris tickets right here.
DLP ‘#ATDGiveMeABreak’ Campaign 2016 - Terms and Conditions
1. The winners of the Disneyland® Paris holiday will be drawn at random. This draw will be completed by an independent person within 7 days after the closing date. The winners will be notified 8 days after the closing date – 31/08/2016.
2. The competition will run until 11.59pm 31 August 2016.
3. Entrants must be UK residents aged 18 or over and must not be employees of ATD Travel Services (nor the family of employees), its agencies or anyone else professionally connected with the promotion.
4. The prizes are subject to availability. ATD Travel Services reserves the right to substitute a prize of equivalent or greater value if this is necessary for reasons beyond its control. No cash alternative will be offered for any prize. The prize must be accepted within 14 days after contacting the winner.
5. Prize includes two adult return Eurostar tickets -leaving from London St Pancras Int'l to Disneyland® Paris (Marne-la-Vallée/Chessy).Two adult three day Disneyland® Paris Hopper Tickets - giving you unlimited admission to both Disneyland® Park and Walt Disney Studios® Park, with ability to hop from one park to another, use of Disney FASTPASS® system. Two nights stay at either Disney's Sequoia Lodge or Disney's Hotel New York. Hotel allocation will be dependent upon availability.
6. ATD Travel Services reserves the right to alter, amend or foreclose this Free Prize Draw without prior notice in the event that unforeseen circumstances make this unavoidable.
7. ATD Travel Services cannot accept any responsibility for any damage, loss, injury or disappointment suffered by any entrant entering the competition or as a result of accepting any prize.
8. In the event that the Promoter (having used its reasonable endeavours to do so) is unable to contact you within a reasonable period of the draw then the Promoter reserves the right to draw another winner.
9. ATD Travel Services decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into. Entries that do not comply in full with these rules may be disqualified.
10. A list of prize winners may be obtained by written request by sending a SAE to the Promoters address on or before 1 October 2016.
11. All participants will be deemed to have accepted, and be bound by, these terms and conditions.
12. The winners may be asked to cooperate with the Promoter for publicity purposes if so required.
13. Any personal data relating to entrants will be used solely in accordance with current UK data protection legislation and will not be disclosed to a third party without prior consent.
14. By uploading your entry, you are giving us permission to use your entry for the purpose of promoting this competition.
15. The Competition and the terms and conditions of this agreement will be governed by English law. The Promoter is ATD Travel Services Limited. Registered office: ATD Travel Services Limited, 171E Wingate Square, London, SW4 0AN
16. The Walt Disney Company Limited has no responsibility whatsoever with the running of this prize draw, and shall not be liable for any losses, damages or costs should a reader make any claim against the Promoter as a result of the running of this Prize draw.