Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Topic: thomas cook flights?

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Never flown with Thomas Cook I have only flown with Thompsons and Virgin, both were great, i would always use the cheapest as the most important thing to me is the Budget of the holiday, if it means going to Florida i would fly with anyone and if it meant only 15kg of luggage i would pack less.

BEST WESTERN MOVIE LAND 1996
    ALL STAR MOVIES 2004
    QUALITY INN INTERNATIONAL 2006 ALL STAR MOVIES 2007
    POP CENTURY RESORT 2009 FOUR POINTS SHERATON/RPR UNIVERSAL 2011 quality inn/old key west/ RPR Universal 2014
    Caribbean beach/RPR 2016

Melbourne, Victoria, Australia, Australia
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by noonoo123 View Post
    oh doesnt sound good, well i guess thats why they are so cheap then... thats a shame

Does anyone know if they would be any worse then monarch?
    I've flown both Thomas Cook and Monach to Florida and TC wins. We had no problems with TC, left on time, seatback T.V's and toilets downstairs! Monach we had an 8 hour delay on way there, no seatback t.v's and not much leg room. For us it's just a way of getting to Orlando, cheaper the better, more to spend when you get there

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

I wouldn't rule Thomas Cook out at this stage, I'd look around and compare prices (have you looked at Travel City Direct?). We've flown Virgin (out of MAN) for the last few years because my DW prefers direct, and when I've checked the charter flight prices Virgin has been cheaper.

TBH 9 hours in a silver tube to get to some real fun and pleasure is a small price to pay.
    91/92/95HI MGE;97NYC/Cali/Ariz/Chicago;98St.Petes Bch/Hyatt K'mee;00C'water Bch/Dixie Landings;02South'n Dunes;05Ft.Myers/Keys/Ft Lauderdale/BW LBV;06Indian Ridge;07Ind. Ridge;08Sanibel/Ind. Ridge;09Sarasota/Ind. Ridge;10Sanibel/Ind. Ridge;11Ind. Ridge;12Sanibel/West Haven;13West Haven;14Sanibel/West Haven;15Sanibel/West Haven;15West Haven;16Panhandle tour/Ashley Manor;16Loma Linda;17Sanibel/Loma Vista;18Gulf Coast/St Ag/West Haven;19Sanibel/Venice Beach/West Haven

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

I agree with TF that as long as you get there i can cope with most things but with kids maybe not so much.... i have only flown shorthaul with TC and they were by far the most cramped seats i have eaver wedged myself into:eek: as someone of ample proportions i was worried the seat would be permanently attached when i stood up:eek: saying that ... from their literature their long haul have much more room

i think your right, as long as i get there its a small price to pay. The most important thing is safety and that we get there ok. And trying to keep costs down thomas cook are far the cheapest and the grand saved on the flights could cover the theme park tickets.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Hard to argue with that kind of saving. It would have to be a truly awful flight service to outweigh the benefits of the money saved, IMHO.

oh wow i cant believe it, ive managed to find flights and accomodation flying with virgin quoted at the same price as i was with the thomas cook flights ... all booked now thanks to holiday genie!
    dont know if im nervous or exited lol

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

So go on then noonoo123 tell us the details.
    91/92/95HI MGE;97NYC/Cali/Ariz/Chicago;98St.Petes Bch/Hyatt K'mee;00C'water Bch/Dixie Landings;02South'n Dunes;05Ft.Myers/Keys/Ft Lauderdale/BW LBV;06Indian Ridge;07Ind. Ridge;08Sanibel/Ind. Ridge;09Sarasota/Ind. Ridge;10Sanibel/Ind. Ridge;11Ind. Ridge;12Sanibel/West Haven;13West Haven;14Sanibel/West Haven;15Sanibel/West Haven;15West Haven;16Panhandle tour/Ashley Manor;16Loma Linda;17Sanibel/Loma Vista;18Gulf Coast/St Ag/West Haven;19Sanibel/Venice Beach/West Haven

right then, 24 aug to 7 sept staying at clarion inn lbv formally comfort inn.

Any info on hotel ect would be greatly appreciated

not booked parks yet but we will mostly be doing disney as we went 2 years ago and did all the others

thats it now, every night ill be looking up my holiday making plans... roll on aug

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Well done that person, enjoy your planning, it's all part of the excitement

So i'll jump with you

Thread Information