Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Topic: thomas cook flights?

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by noonoo123 View Post
    now thinking of changing hotels as im a little concerned mine is right next to a motorway.
    Personally I wouldn't fret over this. As SK says it is unlikeley to bother you. For the last couple of years we've stayed at the Fairfield Inn for a night which backs onto the I4 and frankly you wouldn't know it was there.

The hotle you've chosen has just gone through a refurbishment and it is in a good location for the parks and restaurants in the Crossroads area.
    91/92/95HI MGE;97NYC/Cali/Ariz/Chicago;98St.Petes Bch/Hyatt K'mee;00C'water Bch/Dixie Landings;02South'n Dunes;05Ft.Myers/Keys/Ft Lauderdale/BW LBV;06Indian Ridge;07Ind. Ridge;08Sanibel/Ind. Ridge;09Sarasota/Ind. Ridge;10Sanibel/Ind. Ridge;11Ind. Ridge;12Sanibel/West Haven;13West Haven;14Sanibel/West Haven;15Sanibel/West Haven;15West Haven;16Panhandle tour/Ashley Manor;16Loma Linda;17Sanibel/Loma Vista;18Gulf Coast/St Ag/West Haven;19Sanibel/Venice Beach/West Haven

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

I wouldnt worry too much about hearing the traffic, If it happens that you hear anything you can always change rooms. Have you looked on VA to see what plane your going on, you may get one of the new ones

oh that would be nice, but it said boeing something when booking and i believe the knew ones are airbus.

Im sure i be fine, dont think i be spending too much time in the hotel ... really cant wait to see the exitement on the kids faces!!

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

I would second what SK and TF say.

We have stayed in hotels right next to I4 and the rooms are so well sound proofed you wouldn't know it was there.

We are flying with Thomson this year but have booked Virgin for May 2011 and have always been pleased with Virgin when we have used them in the past.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Ooops should have been May 2012

Thread Information