Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0

Topic: Affordable hotel/suite/apartment with kitchen facilities

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Default Affordable hotel/suite/apartment with kitchen facilities

Hi there.. im looking for accommodation that is suitable for 2 adults, 1 teen and a toddler that has kitchen facilities i would prefer it to be near the parks as im not driving, ive looked at so many web sites and my head is in a fizz right now so i would be grateful if someone would point me in the right direction of the perfect accomodation and what site would be best to book it on..
    Thanks

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Hmmmm....that's a mighty broad request! There are dozens and dozens and dozens of places that could work.

It might be a lot easier for us to suggest something if we have an idea of what you're looking at. Are there, say, 5 or 6 places that you think might work? We can help you narrow down your choices, or suggest other choices similar to those you are already looking at if we know roughly what you've been finding.

Midlife: when the Universe grabs your shoulders and tells you Im not messing around, use the gifts you were given.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Are you looking for an aprtment? A hotel room? A condo? And do you have a budget per night in mind?

Budget makes a big difference!

Thread Information