Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Topic: US Embassy London or Belfast ???

Default US Embassy London or Belfast ???

Hi my husband is going to be be booking his interview soon and is looking for some advice, as we are in scotland so a flight will be required we were looking to go to belfast instead of london has anybody done this before or are we best to go to london? Any advice would be great x

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Welcome to the forum Moray123.

I've not done this myself, but I do have a recollection that another member went to Belfast a few years ago and reported that the service was quite quick, essentially as less people go there.

I'm sure that someone else will be along soon with a view.

BTW, just want to point out that forum rules stop us from providing any advice on the Visa process itself.

I take it you have a trip in the planning? Do you have any other questions we can help with? If so just start another thread.
    91/92/95HI MGE;97NYC/Cali/Ariz/Chicago;98St.Petes Bch/Hyatt K'mee;00C'water Bch/Dixie Landings;02South'n Dunes;05Ft.Myers/Keys/Ft Lauderdale/BW LBV;06Indian Ridge;07Ind. Ridge;08Sanibel/Ind. Ridge;09Sarasota/Ind. Ridge;10Sanibel/Ind. Ridge;11Ind. Ridge;12Sanibel/West Haven;13West Haven;14Sanibel/West Haven;15Sanibel/West Haven;15West Haven;16Panhandle tour/Ashley Manor;16Loma Linda;17Sanibel/Loma Vista;18Gulf Coast/St Ag/West Haven;19Sanibel/Venice Beach/West Haven

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Hi, I too remember Belfast was reported as a smooth option. It should be much cheaper to stay, get to and travel around also a lot less 'busy' than London.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Found the post I was thinking of

http://www.attraction-tickets-direct...about-applying!!!

Hope it's useful
    91/92/95HI MGE;97NYC/Cali/Ariz/Chicago;98St.Petes Bch/Hyatt K'mee;00C'water Bch/Dixie Landings;02South'n Dunes;05Ft.Myers/Keys/Ft Lauderdale/BW LBV;06Indian Ridge;07Ind. Ridge;08Sanibel/Ind. Ridge;09Sarasota/Ind. Ridge;10Sanibel/Ind. Ridge;11Ind. Ridge;12Sanibel/West Haven;13West Haven;14Sanibel/West Haven;15Sanibel/West Haven;15West Haven;16Panhandle tour/Ashley Manor;16Loma Linda;17Sanibel/Loma Vista;18Gulf Coast/St Ag/West Haven;19Sanibel/Venice Beach/West Haven

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

If you're looking at a flight either way, I would think Belfast would come up cheaper all-round, and it seems to be a good choice for speed, too.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Hi and welcome Moray123.

Not much to add apart from the wait time for interviews tend to be shorter at Belfast and a lot of people chose to go to Belfast for this reason as it means you get a decision quicker ;)

Will this be your first trip and have you any other questions we can help with
    We just all love chatting about Orlando and Florida

Thanks for all your help and the link, I think it will be Belfast he will be going to.

And sorry for posting something about visa I thought as it was just about the embassy's not a question a visa I would be ok, yes first time to Florida we go in October staying as disney and can't wait

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Moray123 View Post
    Thanks for all your help and the link, I think it will be Belfast he will be going to.

And sorry for posting something about visa I thought as it was just about the embassy's not a question a visa I would be ok, yes first time to Florida we go in October staying as disney and can't wait
    Don't be sorry, your post was fine
    TF was just pointing out that questions [personal to your visa] about visa's aren't permitted.
    But general advice is fine

If you'd like to put a post up on how you found the whole process and whether it was straight forward or difficult, it would be welcome, as many people can find the prospect of applying/getting a visa daunting

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by *** kitten View Post
    Don't be sorry, your post was fine
    TF was just pointing out that questions [personal to your visa] about visa's aren't permitted.
    But general advice is fine
    As SK says, sorry if I gave the wrong impression.:o

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

I would also be interested in hearing how it all goes, process-wise (not the outcome, questions, etc, just the process). It would be very helpful information.

And welcome to the ATD forums, Moray123! Can we help with any other questions? Having a first visit to Orlando is so exciting! It can feel overwhelming, too, so we're happy to help!

Midlife: when the Universe grabs your shoulders and tells you Im not messing around, use the gifts you were given.

Thread Information