Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0
Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Topic: Dicovery Cove

Default Dicovery Cove

ANY IDEA IF THE SWIM WITH THE DOLPHINS IS WORTH THE MONEY ? I'VE HEARD GREAT REPORTS BUT AM ON A BIT OF A TIGHT BUDGET.

Default discovery cove tickets

Discovery cove is a once in a lifetime experience and well worth the money. The price also includes parking, unlimited food & soft drinks so it is good value

unlimited parking? Can I bring all my 25 cars along with me?

Unregistered Guest

Talking Discovery Cove

We went 2003 for a once in a lifetime experiance. We are now going back in 2005 because we loved it so much. We went on my daughters 11th birthday and they are so nice they sent her a birthday card for her 12th. It is so worth going to Discovery cove, it was the best day of our holiday. It does seem expensive at first, but when you see what you get for the day it isn't that bad. Everything is provided for you, you just have to turn up with only your swimwear . We also had free entry to Sea World for a week in the price (that would cost, and its somewhere not to be missed). I would recommend anyone who gets the chance go, Its worth the money (we were on a budget too)

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Most of our guests gasp a bit when they hear the price but every single one of them has said it was worth every penny and certainly if you are taking children,you are building memoeies for life!
    Heather www.floridaholidayrental.co.uk

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Question Hope its worth it

We have splashed out for the Discovery Cove experiance on our forthcoming holiday.

Sure is a lot of money for 1 day...............
    Paul & Lynette
    Florida Veterans
    Ex Florida Villa Owners

wonko the sane Guest

Talking discovery cove

all I can say is YES it is worth every penny. swimming with the dolphins is a unique experiance.

Smile I am doing it too!

I've booked tickets too, with 14 days Busch Gardens and Seaworld (only a little more added onto the price). This will be my once in a lifetime trip, and swimming with dolphins is one thing I will not be able to do in Butlins! My advice is save like hell and do it!!!!
    Has anyone recently been...let me know!!!
    Last edited by Everything Pink; 01-11-2005 at 05:28 PM. Reason: spelling error

Smile

Best bit of our holiday, expensive but worth it

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Never did find the time to swim with the dolphins. Can somebody post the prices as it seems a decent deal with all the freebies.

Thread Information