Likes Likes:  5
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Topic: Villa Details

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by richard214 View Post
    This is where we're staying.

http://www.thedisneyhome.com
    Looks like a really nice villa, in a great location, and with a covered lanai which IMO is essential to give respite from the sun and allow you to sit out even if it is raining.

If you are interested we came across a nice restaurant on US27, the Ovation Grill and Bar, which you can easily get to via Pine Tree Trail and is about 10 minutes drive. Nice food, family friendly, nice place and great service.

http://ovationbistro.com/index.html
    91/92/95HI MGE;97NYC/Cali/Ariz/Chicago;98St.Petes Bch/Hyatt K'mee;00C'water Bch/Dixie Landings;02South'n Dunes;05Ft.Myers/Keys/Ft Lauderdale/BW LBV;06Indian Ridge;07Ind. Ridge;08Sanibel/Ind. Ridge;09Sarasota/Ind. Ridge;10Sanibel/Ind. Ridge;11Ind. Ridge;12Sanibel/West Haven;13West Haven;14Sanibel/West Haven;15Sanibel/West Haven;15West Haven;16Panhandle tour/Ashley Manor;16Loma Linda;17Sanibel/Loma Vista;18Gulf Coast/St Ag/West Haven;19Sanibel/Venice Beach/West Haven

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)

One of the essentials for us is a lanai.
    TF I've looked at your link for Ovation which looks very nice. Just found out where it is...

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Looks like a lovely villa, the time will fly by.
    5 Trips to Florida, Christmas in LA, Disneyland Paris twice and odd days here and there.

All my trip reports are now HERE.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Ovation Grill looks really good Tigger, we were intending driving to the small outdoor mall in Davenport so will eat there.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

The villa looks lovely.

Corinna

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Hi guys
    Been on Google Maps which has been updated and is now showing a new estate been built on what was a grassy area right behind our Villa..... Don't think we'll be relaxing by the pool often....
    Last edited by richard214; 11-06-2016 at 10:29 PM.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)

Thats annoying, is it worth contacting the villa owner and find out exactly what is happening and how much noise there is? Personally I wouldn't want to stay anywhere near a building site.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Hi Elaine
    Thing is paid up in full now and past no refund date.....

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by richard214 View Post
    Hi Elaine
    Thing is paid up in full now and past no refund date.....
    I wonder if this would apply in this case considering that they did not disclose something that considerably will affect your enjoyment of the villa.

Corinna

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Having now looked at the map, and from our visit in May, there is building work to the west of Loma Linda right up to the I4. The whole tract of land has been cleared and building work has begun. However, that building work appeared to be in the front centre of the plot of land close to the entrance to the future community. If you look on an 'earth' shot you can see the start of the entrance road off Ronald Reagan. Moreover there is an area of trees between Loma Linda and the development, so I would suggest that you may be OK in terns of being overlooked (if you are close to the development) and I would also suggest that noise will be limited.
    91/92/95HI MGE;97NYC/Cali/Ariz/Chicago;98St.Petes Bch/Hyatt K'mee;00C'water Bch/Dixie Landings;02South'n Dunes;05Ft.Myers/Keys/Ft Lauderdale/BW LBV;06Indian Ridge;07Ind. Ridge;08Sanibel/Ind. Ridge;09Sarasota/Ind. Ridge;10Sanibel/Ind. Ridge;11Ind. Ridge;12Sanibel/West Haven;13West Haven;14Sanibel/West Haven;15Sanibel/West Haven;15West Haven;16Panhandle tour/Ashley Manor;16Loma Linda;17Sanibel/Loma Vista;18Gulf Coast/St Ag/West Haven;19Sanibel/Venice Beach/West Haven

Thread Information