Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0

Topic: universal hotel for one night with park ticket?????

Default universal hotel for one night with park ticket?????

hi,
    we are staying at disney hotel in september,but looking to book one night hotel stay at a universal hotel(with park ticket for universal studios and island of adventure)does anyone know if you can book this kind of package or is it better to just book 14 day universal pass?

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Hello and welcome monchyarla

To get 2 days unlimited front of line passes and early entry, you need to book a night at either Royal Pacific, Hard Rock, or Portofino Bay.

Cabana Bay and the new hotel, Sapphire Falls, only give you the early entry to either US or IOA, not the passes.

Whichever hotel you choose, you will still need to purchase your park tickets.

If you haven't already, I also recommend you buy what I call my bible AKA The Brits Guide to Orlando. Full of great tips and advice even for veterans like me.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

As far as tickets go, you can buy two separate two park single day tickets, but it is cheaper to buy the UK 14 day ticket.
    5 Trips to Florida, Christmas in LA, Disneyland Paris twice and odd days here and there.

All my trip reports are now HERE.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

We have booked 1 night at RPR next week but then had to book our tickets separate, if you want to go to both parks in one day and go on the Hogwarts express, you need to make sure you buy a multi day pass with park to park access, we've stayed in RPR twice before for one night it really is worth the money, we usually check in between 6.30 and 7.00 and hit the parks running we then go back to the hotel in the afternoon for a little swim and relaxation then it's back out to the parks at night, can't wait 😀

BEST WESTERN MOVIE LAND 1996
    ALL STAR MOVIES 2004
    QUALITY INN INTERNATIONAL 2006 ALL STAR MOVIES 2007
    POP CENTURY RESORT 2009 FOUR POINTS SHERATON/RPR UNIVERSAL 2011 quality inn/old key west/ RPR Universal 2014
    Caribbean beach/RPR 2016

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Welcome to the ATD forums, monchyarla!

If you want to compare tickets and hotel to a package, check out Universal's packages here: https://www.universalorlando.com/Vac...-Packages.aspx then compare them with hotel only (here: https://uo.loewshotels.com/en/booking/uo) and tickets (here: http://www.attraction-tickets-direct...orlando-resort) to see if there is a combo that works best for you.

I can only 'second' the suggestion to arrive early to make the most of your Front of the Queue privileges while you're at Universal. It's a huge bonus, and well worth squeezing every moment out of it.

Is this your first visit, or are you a regular visitor? We'd love to hear about your plans! And do ask all your questions; forum members are eager to help!

Midlife: when the Universe grabs your shoulders and tells you Im not messing around, use the gifts you were given.

Thread Information