Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0

Topic: 2018 ticket advice

Default 2018 ticket advice

Hi all, hope everyone is doing well and looking forward to lots of holidays.

Does anyone know when ATD are likely to launch the 2018 ticket prices? And more importantly does it pay me to get them booked immediately or wait ? Do they do good early booking discounts or is it worth hanging on for Disney to do a promo like the one that's about to finish ? Hopefully that all makes sense.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

If you have time to wait, I'd wait and see what the offers are and the prices. Tourism is being reported as being down, unless you are coming from Russia
    You normally get fair warning of any price increases, but I do know people who paid 10 to secure their prices and then took advantage of the lower prices

I don't go until April 26th 2018 so have time to wait

Hi there,

I am going on 13th April 2018, and was told the tickets will be on sale in the first week of April 2017 so should be sometime next week. I am unsure also about booking straight away or waiting. I might just see what the initial offers are like

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

As a general rule, if you CAN get your tickets earlier rather than later, it is usually a good idea. This year may be a strange one, though, with the current state of the exchange rate, hence you might well want to wait and see for a few months.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

I think once Brexit has settled in, our exchange rate will climb again, so probrably best waiting.
    April 1991 International Gateway Inn
    April 1993 International Gateway Inn
    May 2011 Four Points Sheraton Studio City
    Feb 2014 Rosen Inn Hotel

Champion Me and Champion Ret, kickin' *** and takin' names!

Thread Information