Thanks Thanks:  15
Likes Likes:  18
Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Topic: Disneyland Paris Advice

Rachwalsh is offline Used The "We Booked Again" Salve To Ease Pain Of Return From Orlando!
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)

Default Disneyland Paris Advice

ok so some of you may have seen in a recent post that I was trying to persuade DH to incorporate Disneyland Paris into our trip around France next year and guess what he said yes

No firm plans yet but I thought I would ask for advice for places to stay? I would love to stay in one of the Disney Hotels but we will be going in the long summer holiday and when I have done a quick search it is very expensive.

All advice welcome - thank you

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

I have stayed at both the Kyriad and the Hotel B&B, which are classified as Good Neighbour Hotels and offer free shuttles. They are both nice. There are three themed hotels near there to: Dream Circus, Magic Castle and Explorer Hotel. They are more expensive, but still cheaper than the Disney hotels.

Corinna

Rachwalsh is offline Used The "We Booked Again" Salve To Ease Pain Of Return From Orlando!
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)

thanks Corinna I will have a look. We have never been before so I am excited about planning

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

I have stayed at nearly all the good neighbour hotels and they are fine. Well worth searching lots of online sites as the prices vary a lot.
    Another thought are the hotels in the big shopping complex. Some great deals down their and it's either a very short drive or a 2 min train.
    Last edited by Ret400; 03-07-2017 at 12:52 PM.

We stayed in the dream castle hotel when we went, very close to disney free shuttle service and the hotel was very nice.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

We are also fans of the Good Neighbor hotels. Never had a problem at any of them.
    Midlife: when the Universe grabs your shoulders and tells you Im not messing around, use the gifts you were given.

Blog Entries
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

If you can get close to the resort then great but if the prices are too high don't overlook the nearby towns along the RER line which is quick and easy to use, We like Noissy Le Champs with hotels close to the station

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)

thank you everyone I better get researching as there are clearly a lot of options!

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Not sure if it extends to your dates but Disney have a buy 2 get 2 free offer running for late this year/early next. That was what we booked our last trip on and what we have the next trip on. It brings the per-person per-night cost of the hotel and tickets down below the gate price of just the tickets.
    7 Trips to Florida, Christmas in LA, Disneyland Paris twice and odd days here and there.
    All my trip reports are now HERE.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)

Hello everyone

I hope you are all well. I am so sorry i have been offline for the last 12 months or so things have just been so hectic since we moved down south and we are still settling in. I hope to have some normality back in our lives by early summer!

I hopped back on here to check out the advice you gave me about DLP as we have decided to go this summer and I couldn't not say hello to you all. After looking on here we have just booked! so we are off to DLP in August for 5 nights staying at the Cheyenne Hotel as there is currently the 2 night free offer on. As DS is still toy story mad we couldn't say no to that hotel to be honest.

Now I just need to catch up on all I have missed on here!!

Also any tips for DLP would be greatly appreciated as I have never been before. I am worried I am going to be disappointed compared to Orlando but I at least want to visit and see what it is like.

Thread Information