Thanks Thanks:  11
Likes Likes:  15
Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456

Topic: Hotel woe

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

I have no words, just do whatever you can, where you can to make people aware of their morally wrong profiteering

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

If what they say is true, then why not simply tell you at the start of the process that was what the issue was. Then you could make other plans or wait and see.
    91/92/95HI MGE;97NYC/Cali/Ariz/Chicago;98St.Petes Bch/Hyatt K'mee;00C'water Bch/Dixie Landings;02South'n Dunes;05Ft.Myers/Keys/Ft Lauderdale/BW LBV;06Indian Ridge;07Ind. Ridge;08Sanibel/Ind. Ridge;09Sarasota/Ind. Ridge;10Sanibel/Ind. Ridge;11Ind. Ridge;12Sanibel/West Haven;13West Haven;14Sanibel/West Haven;15Sanibel/West Haven;15West Haven;16Panhandle tour/Ashley Manor;16Loma Linda;17Sanibel/Loma Vista;18Gulf Coast/St Ag/West Haven;19Sanibel/Venice Beach/West Haven

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

This is my main issue with them and one i have asked about but haven't had an answer. Why was i told they open bookings in January after the previous season has ended, then it turned out to be May, then it Was July 1st, then mid July.

If he had explained things and been open from the start i could have booked another hotel at a cheaper price, closer than what we are, but as a refundable hotel so that if everything did work out with the Capstone i could have cancelled it and gone with them.

To keep promising and promising until it was too late too book anything else leads me to believe they had done it deliberately so that i was in a situation where i had no option but to accept their ridiculous price. Maybe some people will fall for that but i was never going to.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Think I might be popping over to tripadvisor in a few days when I am back home. It's the dishonesty of the narrative that gets me. He could have told you what the rate was months before.
    Time to harness the power of the internet and warn others.

Thread Information