Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0

Topic: Virgin Villas - Does the Contempo rep not visit anymore?

Default Virgin Villas - Does the Contempo rep not visit anymore?

I've been exchanging e-mails with the Virgin rep and I now understand that the Contempo Rep doesn't visit anymore.

I've bought the damage waiver via the rep as we want to get out early on the first day but I'm still concerned that we may get told the rep will visit when we arrive.

Does anyone have recent experience? It's been five years since our last visit.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Sorry can't help as we always rent privately, I didn't know the reps even visited, but if you want to go out I would just go.
    91/92/95HI MGE;97NYC/Cali/Ariz/Chicago;98St.Petes Bch/Hyatt K'mee;00C'water Bch/Dixie Landings;02South'n Dunes;05Ft.Myers/Keys/Ft Lauderdale/BW LBV;06Indian Ridge;07Ind. Ridge;08Sanibel/Ind. Ridge;09Sarasota/Ind. Ridge;10Sanibel/Ind. Ridge;11Ind. Ridge;12Sanibel/West Haven;13West Haven;14Sanibel/West Haven;15Sanibel/West Haven;15West Haven;16Panhandle tour/Ashley Manor;16Loma Linda;17Sanibel/Loma Vista;18Gulf Coast/St Ag/West Haven;19Sanibel/Venice Beach/West Haven

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Have to admit, this is a first - I don't even know what a Contempo Rep is, let alone what they might do. Is this car hire?

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

We have never had a rep of any kind visit us in Villas when we have rented as a package.
    If they were supposed to visit, we didn't know about and just went out

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Reps don't even visit a lot of the hotels anymore, you're expected to go visit them for the welcome meeting

Mind you, knowing what some reps are like from past experience, i could probably actually give THEM advice.

Never forget when we stayed at the International palms (or the Holiday inn as it was then) and we asked about getting the number 40 bus to the Florida Mall and they told us not to as it goes through some very bad areas. My wife actually believed them until me and our daughter said we're going anyway and the wife then joined us

Thread Information