Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  13

Topic: Hard Rock Hotel Daytona Beach

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Default Hard Rock Hotel Daytona Beach

We're just back from a wonderful stay, and full tour, of the new Hard Rock property out at Daytona Beach, which is a really different type of hotel for this beachy destination. And we are seriously impressed. We will be writing it up for the Telegraph in due course, but suffice it to say it REALLY lives up to the Hard Rock ethic but has quite a few individual twists of its own. They haven't spared any expense in the details, and some of the little design touches are really luxurious. Plus, it's just outrageously cool!

Here are a few images, and what one night there did to Susan......!

Now, get ready for......Slashandra......!

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Wow! Daytona Beach isn't a destination that's ever been on my radar, but this might be enough to change my mind.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

To think I've been seen out dining with the guitarist!
    91/92/95HI MGE;97NYC/Cali/Ariz/Chicago;98St.Petes Bch/Hyatt K'mee;00C'water Bch/Dixie Landings;02South'n Dunes;05Ft.Myers/Keys/Ft Lauderdale/BW LBV;06Indian Ridge;07Ind. Ridge;08Sanibel/Ind. Ridge;09Sarasota/Ind. Ridge;10Sanibel/Ind. Ridge;11Ind. Ridge;12Sanibel/West Haven;13West Haven;14Sanibel/West Haven;15Sanibel/West Haven;15West Haven;16Panhandle tour/Ashley Manor;16Loma Linda;17Sanibel/Loma Vista;18Gulf Coast/St Ag/West Haven;19Sanibel/Venice Beach/West Haven

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Susan definitely Rocks ! Hard rock as a company seems to be investing heavily in new resorts and hotels
    orlando aug 2000 2005 2007 2009 2013 2015 2016 2017
    Honolulu 2017
    Maui march 2008 2016
    New York 2010 2016
    Kefalonia 2010 - 2017
    Crete 2011
    Thassos 2015
    New Orleans/ Memphis 2016
    Paris March 2012
    Tenerife March 2013
    Parga 2014 2016
    Tenerife 2013
    Antigua St Lucia Grenada Barbados 2017
    Santorini 2018
    Venice 2014

[url=http://www.TickerFactory.com/]

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Went there over 20 years ago and wasn't that keen, but I know it's a lot different now and that looks like a very nice hotel. Can see it being popular with his close proximity to Orlando.
    "No man stands as tall as when he stoops to help a child. Thank god Joshua has a very tall dad!" - Deb Ireland 2007

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Daytona Beach hasn't been the most luxurious of locations in the past, but Hard Rock is definitely a step in the right direction, and more hotels with an upscale feel are entering the scene. We'll be doing a full review of the hotel shortly, but I can say we really did enjoy our night there. Good food, great music, nice big rooms, and tons of memorabilia around the hotel. Plus, the beach!

Midlife: when the Universe grabs your shoulders and tells you Im not messing around, use the gifts you were given.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Definitely a major reason to visit to visit Daytona if you're a Hard Rock fan. This is a great version of their hotel style.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Never been to Daytona but this would definately appeal. It looks fun and of course i'm sure comes with Hard Rocks excellent food.

Thread Information